OT ~ Has anyone heard from Cheri lately?

Old April 13th 05, 05:23 PM
Sarajane Helm

oh, Cheri, its so good to hear from you!!! So, what were you dreaming of
eating, since I agree Plastic Tube doesnt really sound so yummy.....?

hugs, bubelah!

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
"Cheri" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't believe how you girls manage to keep track of each and every
one of us.

Whew, what a month. I never had a minute's nausea with either
pregnancy, so I really wasn't prepared for this. And oddly enough, I
wasn't really nauseated - it just came up when it couldn't go down.
Very odd. However, you do get dehydrated pretty quickly that way.
After being rehydrated twice at the cancer center, they decided to
check me out at the hospital. With a GREAT deal of problems, they
finally got a tube down my nose into my stomach. I spent 10 days like
that, draining my stomach, with nothing to eat or drink. I fell asleep
each night dreaming of food! I have no idea why that tube works, but
it did solve the problem.
So I am eating normally again, although after shrinking your
stomach like that I can't eat much at a time. But good lord, I'm weak
as a kitten. I couldn't really walk the halls at the hospital, so I
pretty much was on my back for those two weeks.
Thank you all for your concern. You guys are the greatest!

Love, Cheri

Old April 13th 05, 05:25 PM
Tinkster

It's really good to "hear your voice", Cheri. I think of you daily.
Please take care, as I'm sure you will!

On 13 Apr 2005 09:08:44 -0700, "Cheri" wrote:

[...]

Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old April 13th 05, 05:55 PM
Cheri

So, what were you dreaming of
eating, since I agree Plastic Tube doesnt really sound so yummy

well I spent one night thinking about Mexican food. Taco salads and
beef tacos and fajitas or did I just want a huge platter of Nachoes
Grande in front of me? Ummmm.

Then one night it was Jewish food. Matzoh ball soup and reubens and
brisket. Oy vey!

And of course one night it was chinese food. Which I did have when I
got home and it wasn't as good as I was thinking. Might have to try a
new restaurant. ;-)

Oh, there was the night I was thinking about ribs. The worst thing is
that all this dreaming made me drool and it hurt to swallow with the
tube in. lol

Cheri

Old April 13th 05, 06:18 PM
Shirley Shone

Waving my wand and sending healing vibes.
Shirley

In message .com,
Cheri writes

Old April 13th 05, 07:18 PM

"Cheri" wrote...
snip Cheri's note
She wrote! She's back! I've been *so* worried. Have sent you prayers and
vibes and will continue to do so. I'm happy to see you back!

Love

--
Vicki V
Pax

Old April 13th 05, 11:35 PM
Cheri

thanks Vicki. I'll try to stay out of hospitals for a while. 8-D

Cheri

Old April 14th 05, 12:56 AM
Stephanie

It's so good to hear from you

Old April 15th 05, 05:06 AM
Annie Bauer

Cheri, I agree with the others, it is GREAT to "see" you back. You are in my
thoughts daily.

Annie

O/T - Anyone heard from Starlia lately? AmazeR Beads 0 December 11th 04 07:52 PM
OT - to Cheri Cheri2Star Beads 0 November 8th 04 06:19 PM
I've heard about soldering pastes Linda Miller Jewelry 8 August 24th 04 05:27 AM