Any good books on fimo beads?

Old November 1st 04, 07:38 PM
Oppie

Default Any good books on fimo beads?

I saw some unbelievable fimo beads on eBay and was wondering HOW they
make these. This is a link to one of the completed auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

This person says that they do their own beads. Does anyone know about
any good books that talk about how to do this detail of fimo work?

Oppie

Old November 1st 04, 07:45 PM
Diana Curtis

To me it looks as tho she made a blue/white skinner blend cane and a leaf
cane to make these beads. For instructions how to make these canes you can
start looking at www.glassattic.com or use polymer clay in your favorite
search engine to find some of the great instructions in many of the
manufacturers sites or polymer clay groups sites.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"Oppie" wrote in message
I saw some unbelievable fimo beads on eBay and was wondering HOW they
make these. This is a link to one of the completed auctions:

#ebayphotohosting

Old November 1st 04, 08:22 PM
susiegibson

the best clay book I have ever seen was by donna kato.....

--

susie gibson

http://www.reachone.com/sgibson/

"Oppie" wrote in message
I saw some unbelievable fimo beads on eBay and was wondering HOW they
make these. This is a link to one of the completed auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

This person says that they do their own beads. Does anyone know about
any good books that talk about how to do this detail of fimo work?

Oppie

---

Old November 1st 04, 08:45 PM
~Candace~

Are those TrueLeigh flower canes? I know I've seen that style on one of the
biggie clay sites, and I wanna say it was PCC, which would make those
TrueLeigh.
I guess I should go look, huh? lol

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old November 1st 04, 09:23 PM
Oppie

Thanks!

Old November 2nd 04, 03:05 PM
Sjpolyclay

Are those TrueLeigh flower canes? I know I've seen that style on one of the
biggie clay sites, and I wanna say it was PCC, which would make those
TrueLeigh.
I guess I should go look, huh? lol

Candace, there are quite a few how-to's for floral canes in both my books,
Create a Polymer Clay Impression and Celebrations With Polymer Clay.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 2nd 04, 07:04 PM
Valerie

That is a translucent technique. I do similar beads, just not a rose. The
design is opaque clay and the clay you use to surround the bead is
translucent. Check out glassattic www.glassattic.com on translucent or
flower canes. I think it might be under both. Good luck!

Valerie

--
RCB FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/faqrcb
RCB Member Links newest home: http://www.blackcatbeads.com/rcb.htm

Old November 2nd 04, 08:20 PM
Christina Peterson

Those specific beads? No, those are made from scratch by Catherine. They
are scrumptious; I have some.

Tina

m...