OT - Flat Stanley

Old November 25th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
frood

Default OT - Flat Stanley

This didn't show up, so I'm reposting. Sorry if you get it twice!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"frood" wrote in message news:...
Giles has brought home Flat Stanley, or Flat Charley, as she calls him. We
took him to the art museum to see the Money exhibit there. (He wasn't
allowed in that part, but did get to see the rest of the museum.) Now he
needs to travel. Would someone like to volunteer to host Flat Charley? He
would need to have a brochure or postcard or picture of where he is
visiting included in his envelope. Flat Charley would really like to see 2
or 3 places before returning back to his First Grade classroom to tell of
his adventures.

If you are unfamiliar with Flat Stanley, check him out he
http://flatstanley.enoreo.on.ca/

My easiest email address is froodbuffy at yahoo dot com Please contact me
if you are interested in helping out.

Old November 25th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

If you're willing to trust the holiday season postal chaos, you can send him
to me in Germany. I'm in the directory!
Roberta in D

m...

Old November 25th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

I recently introduced Flat Stanley to a teacher at a local
school here in rural Australia. If you don't mind the time
for postage, maybe the two FS's could meet here and swap
notes lol

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"frood" wrote in
message
m...
: This didn't show up, so I'm reposting. Sorry if you get it
twice!
:
: --
: Wendy
: http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm

Old November 28th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
frood

Roberta, could you please email me privately with your mailing address?
Thanks!

FroodBuffy at yahoo dot com (caps used only for ease of reading)

OT - Flat Stanley frood Quilting 15 November 29th 06 07:38 PM
Flat Stanley OT Flossy Quilting 19 February 15th 05 03:28 PM