Great New Web Site for Necklaces - sample_necklace.jpg (1/1)

Old March 27th 04, 09:53 PM
lgreene

Default Great New Web Site for Necklaces - sample_necklace.jpg (1/1)

i just went to nanci's and contacted her about not posting without AD and
definitely about not posting a pic. I have a just won't quit migraine, day
4, and "i'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore"!!!.

"Jim" wrote in message
I came across a great new site that is selling beautiful handmade
necklaces - Nanci's Necklaces:

http://www.neckwares.com/

The site describes its necklaces as "wearable fine art." Here's what
the description says on the site:

Welcome to our exquisite collection of designer necklaces, handcrafted
from a variety of quality natural stones, unique designer beads, pearls,
crystals, and precious metal. Nancišs Necklaces offers beautiful and
uncommon jewelry masterpieces for women who appreciate quality in
design, workmanship and materials.

Enjoy.

Old March 28th 04, 03:24 AM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks Lisa for doing that.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 28th 04, 12:59 PM
lgreene

I heard from Nanci, and she insists that no-one has done this. So far, I
have seen the information on 3 newsgroups.
I forwarded the headers to her and suggested that she talk to her husband to
see if he "hired" someone to "market" her stuff on the internet.

We'll see.
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Thanks Lisa for doing that.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

i just went to nanci's and contacted her about not posting without AD

and
definitely about not posting a pic. I have a just won't quit migraine,

day
4, and "i'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore"!!!.

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 02:54 AM
Great art verses reputation starlia Beads 18 March 1st 04 02:06 AM
Another great site I ran across Debbie B Beads 7 February 28th 04 08:48 PM
Great site that I found roxan Beads 0 November 30th 03 06:33 PM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM