pictures of my treasure boxes

Old December 18th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default pictures of my treasure boxes

Thanks, KJ, I'll try it. Nancycog in MD

Old December 18th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

KJ wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257cWbHkH

My boxes were a hit! I wish I'd started earlier so I could have played with
more embellishing ideas. I have several more cut out, ready to embellish
when needed. Maybe I'll play with those after the holidays!
KJ

Those are soooooh cute! Is there a pattern for them, or did you make it up?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old December 18th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Yes, there is a pattern Kate! And it's online too!
http://www.quiltingarts.com/qamag/treasures.html this is the pattern. It
should print out full sized, I think. A full sized pattern will take up
most of a standard sheet of printer paper. (Is that A4 size?)
http://www.fireandfiberart.com/Fiber.../Treasures.htm Here are some
pictures of some REALLY neat ones! Aren't they pretty?
I have so much other stuff to do, that I'm forcing myself to stay away from
them until all my chores are finished for the holidays. They are addicting.
KJ

Old December 19th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

KJ wrote:

Yes, there is a pattern Kate! And it's online too!
http://www.quiltingarts.com/qamag/treasures.html this is the pattern. It
should print out full sized, I think. A full sized pattern will take up
most of a standard sheet of printer paper. (Is that A4 size?)

BOOKMARKED! And yes, A4. They are so neat, and will be perfect
next year as prezzy boxes for things like earrings and other tiny stuff...

http://www.fireandfiberart.com/Fiber.../Treasures.htm Here are some
pictures of some REALLY neat ones! Aren't they pretty?

Wow! Treasures in themselves, like Faberge eggs!

I have so much other stuff to do, that I'm forcing myself to stay away from
them until all my chores are finished for the holidays. They are addicting.
KJ

I bet - like the fabric bowls!

Old December 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dannielle

I just used a lightweight sew in interfacing that I had on hand from
some clothes making projects! And I lvoe it!

Dannielle

Nancycog in Md. wrote:
Dannielle wrote:
Thanks again for sharing these KJ! I have made about 7 so far. I'm
not embellishing beyond the pretty fabric and fun multi-colored thread
to zigzag them together. I'll try to get some photos and post them
soon! They are the center of my Christmas giving at the moment, with a
little Lindt inside!

Dannielle

KJ wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257cWbHkH

My boxes were a hit! I wish I'd started earlier so I could have played with
more embellishing ideas. I have several more cut out, ready to embellish
when needed. Maybe I'll play with those after the holidays!
KJ What kind of interfacing did you use? I tried one with Timtex, but it was too stiff. Nancycog in MD

Old December 19th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary~~ Smokey

THANKS FOR SHAREING-SO NICE TO SEE SOMETHING NEW

html
body
background=http://www.wtv-zone.com/rosesnkatts/bgs2/blcloudsbg3.jpg
bgcolor=aliceblue text=deeppinkembed
src=http://www.wtv-zone.com/rosesnkatts/Rosessigs/sig42a.html
width=450/center/body/html

Old December 19th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Sounds perfect Dannielle! You just need that little bit of extra stiffness
so I can see how that would work great. Aren't they cute?
KJ

ps.com...

Old December 19th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

And, Kate, you could make a really decorative one for 'your brides' -
from scraps of their wedding dresses + decoration, with a little
something inside, like a good luck for their marriage?
..
In message , Kate
XXXXXX writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 19th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

OH yes! Wouldn't Kate's scraps make lovely ones??? The pattern can print
pretty small when printed directly off the webpage....but I printed it out
and cut one of those out too! It's teeny, but also very cute! It would
hold a ring.
KJ

"Patti" wrote in message
And, Kate, you could make a really decorative one for 'your brides' - from
scraps of their wedding dresses + decoration, with a little something
inside, like a good luck for their marriage?
.
In message , Kate
XXXXXX writes

Old December 19th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
pami

The cutest little boxes I've ever seen. If you ever do one in pink for
Breast Cancer...I'd love to see it.
Pami

New Studio Pictures! Dawn >^..^ Beads 28 November 30th 05 06:55 PM
AD Beaded Favor Boxes and quickie update ~Candace~ Beads 6 November 23rd 05 09:47 PM
Pictures of Designs on Websites Rachel Janzen Needlework 57 February 29th 04 08:54 PM
new pictures! Dr. Quilter Quilting 5 January 5th 04 05:03 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM