Demo at school

Old April 19th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Demo at school

I'm giving a spinning demo at my son's school this afternoon. The
teacher initially thought I could teach 20-odd kids how to spin or
knit during the course of my allotted one hour demo period! I
convinced her otherwise and now I'm doing the spinning demo plus
helping hte kids set up a KoolAde dye project that we'll finish
together on Friday.

My house still smells like vinegar from Easter, I'll have it in my
nose again for the next few days

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old April 19th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Wooly" wrote in message
I'm giving a spinning demo at my son's school this afternoon. The
teacher initially thought I could teach 20-odd kids how to spin or
knit during the course of my allotted one hour demo period! I
convinced her otherwise and now I'm doing the spinning demo plus
helping hte kids set up a KoolAde dye project that we'll finish
together on Friday.

My house still smells like vinegar from Easter, I'll have it in my
nose again for the next few days

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0616-2, 04/18/2006
Tested on: 4/19/2006 11:20:43 AM

Am I the only one who thought of douche with the mention of vinegar?
running and ducking...
Noreen
add some oil, and I'll eat those tomatoes ya'll are throwing in my salad,
LOLOL!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0616-2, 04/18/2006
Tested on: 4/19/2006 11:22:30 AM

Old April 19th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"YarnWright" wrote in message

Am I the only one who thought of douche with the mention of vinegar?
running and ducking...
Noreen

Bad, bad girl. Now, where's my soap for your mouth? heh, heh.

add some oil, and I'll eat those tomatoes ya'll are throwing in my salad,
LOLOL!

No way - I'll keep the tomatoes for MY salad (giggle).

Shelagh

Old April 20th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"YarnWright" wrote in message

Am I the only one who thought of douche with the mention of vinegar?
running and ducking...
Noreen

Bad, bad girl. Now, where's my soap for your mouth? heh, heh.

add some oil, and I'll eat those tomatoes ya'll are throwing in my
salad,
LOLOL!

No way - I'll keep the tomatoes for MY salad (giggle).

Shelagh

Don always tell everyone that he saved me from a life in the gutter!
(he should talk, he's the ex-SAILOR!)
LOL
Noreen

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0616-2, 04/18/2006
Tested on: 4/19/2006 6:18:59 PM

Old April 20th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article , Wooly
wrote:

I'm giving a spinning demo at my son's school this afternoon. The
teacher initially thought I could teach 20-odd kids how to spin or
knit during the course of my allotted one hour demo period! I
convinced her otherwise and now I'm doing the spinning demo plus
helping hte kids set up a KoolAde dye project that we'll finish
together on Friday.

My house still smells like vinegar from Easter, I'll have it in my
nose again for the next few days

How did it go, Wooly, I find working with kids really nice. They always
are so eager to learn, and try what you are showing.

Els
Old April 20th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article , "YarnWright"
wrote:

"Wooly" wrote in message
I'm giving a spinning demo at my son's school this afternoon. The
teacher initially thought I could teach 20-odd kids how to spin or
knit during the course of my allotted one hour demo period! I
convinced her otherwise and now I'm doing the spinning demo plus
helping hte kids set up a KoolAde dye project that we'll finish
together on Friday.

My house still smells like vinegar from Easter, I'll have it in my
nose again for the next few days

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0616-2, 04/18/2006
Tested on: 4/19/2006 11:20:43 AM

Am I the only one who thought of douche with the mention of vinegar?
running and ducking...
Noreen
add some oil, and I'll eat those tomatoes ya'll are throwing in my salad,
LOLOL!

It is all relative, a douche in Holland is what a shower, as take a
shower, is here.......be carefull you may end up wet

els
Old April 20th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:22:27 -0500, "YarnWright"
spewed forth :

Am I the only one who thought of douche with the mention of vinegar?
running and ducking...

You're showing your age! Vinegar douche is very yesterday - they all
smell like roses and daisies now, if you believe the labels.

And have you seen these things? Yes, they are indeed dissolving
"strips" similar to Listerine PocketPaks. Gotta wonder about the type
of man who would expect a woman to use 'em!

http://apothecus.saturn5.net/DetailsList.cfm?ID=VCFC1

+++++++++++++

Old May 7th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

LOL omg

higz cher

Wooly wrote:
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:22:27 -0500, "YarnWright"
spewed forth :

Am I the only one who thought of douche with the mention of vinegar?
running and ducking...

You're showing your age! Vinegar douche is very yesterday - they all
smell like roses and daisies now, if you believe the labels.

And have you seen these things? Yes, they are indeed dissolving
"strips" similar to Listerine PocketPaks. Gotta wonder about the type
of man who would expect a woman to use 'em!

http://apothecus.saturn5.net/DetailsList.cfm?ID=VCFC1

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

OT - Story: The Bomb Threat (not a fun story) Kathy N-V Beads 8 February 13th 05 10:47 PM
OTOTback to school blues; was stitching dilemma [email protected] Needlework 3 August 19th 04 03:53 PM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
Anyone here do a demo? I have a ??? csteele Beads 38 October 12th 03 07:18 PM
Anyone here do a demo? I have a ??? csteele Beads 0 October 10th 03 04:39 PM