AD: lutrick eBay sales

Old May 8th 04, 12:36 AM
Lara

Default AD: lutrick eBay sales

Hi there. I have 2 cute sets on eBay this week, well I think they are cute.

One is coral, green and torquoise and one is black and white.

Take a peak.

Thanks

Lara

ebay ID: lutrick
Old May 8th 04, 06:08 AM
starlia

I love both sets, but the first captures my heart. Very nice.

I'm dying tonight from all the lovelies listed.

om...

Old May 8th 04, 07:01 PM
Kalera Stratton

I love the coral ones! Yummy. I'm really happy to see the return of
coral and turquoise, on of my favorite summer combinations. It was "out"
for such a long time, but it's truly just a delicious combination and I
will never stop wearing it. I strung that bead I got from you into the
most wonderful choker with coral and turquoise and silver, and used the
silvr and turquoise you sent to make a matching bracelet.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 8th 04, 07:27 PM
Kalera Stratton

Ooops, I was hitting the crack pipe again. By "you" I meant someone else
entirely who I bought beads from... d'oh!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 9th 04, 01:59 AM
Lara

Thanks for the compliment. I was confused there for a second. I'm
glad you like your bead anyway.

Lara

Old May 9th 04, 02:13 AM
Lara

Thanks Starlia, I like that one too.

Lara

"starlia" wrote in message ...
I love both sets, but the first captures my heart. Very nice.

I'm dying tonight from all the lovelies listed.

"Lara" wrote in message
om...
Hi there. I have 2 cute sets on eBay this week, well I think they are

cute.

One is coral, green and torquoise and one is black and white.

Take a peak.

Thanks

Lara

ebay ID: lutrick

AD: SPIglass ~ SPRING CLEANING SALE ~ lampwork bead auctions on Ebay Paulette I. Beads 1 April 29th 04 05:21 PM
AD: lutrick lampwork beads on Ebay Lara Beads 2 April 25th 04 06:58 AM
AD - lutrick beads on eBay Lara Beads 5 April 18th 04 07:45 PM
How To Make Ebay Work For You - for beadmakers Kandice Seeber Beads 63 February 22nd 04 05:45 PM
OK... Someone from Ebay has just ticked me off!!! Harry Beads 4 December 27th 03 03:21 PM