grade school

Old February 21st 05, 05:10 AM
Dr. Sooz

Default grade school

I was the goat in grade school. I was picked on so unmericfully I
spent a lot of grades 1 - 6 hiding in a corner of the playground,
frequently in tears. It was brutal.

This place puts it to shame. You guys could give lessons on how to
treat someone like they're not human. You are the biggest group of
bitches I have ever seen in my entire life, and I was a New York model
(that is a *cruel* world).

You know which ones of you I'm talking to. And you can go to hell.

Old February 21st 05, 07:39 AM
Armand Vine

OK Sooz,
Put away your gasoline can and let the fires die out.
You should know by now that sometimes you just have to let the a**holes be
a**holes, no matter how you see it, you cannot change their minds. Nor can
they change yours.
"Illegitimi non carborundum"
If anyone needs a translation, email me off list.
This group is a valuable resource for most of us and I for one would hate to
see some of the most knowledgable members leave.
It is well past time for everyone to just leave it alone no matter what it
is that is irritating you. The more you worry it the more you will itch,
just like a mosquito bite.
Continuing to rant will only engender more rants and that is a vicious
circle that has no end. Just like a dog chasing it's tail- the faster he
runs the farther away it gets.
Armand

By the way, I have no idea what this is all about, just that it takes away
from everyone's peace of mind and the group's collective value to each and
every one of us.

Old February 21st 05, 04:33 PM
maryluna

Sooz, enough already. You're inside out. Zip up your boundaries, work
out your issues in some more private venue and come back when you're
not so reactive.

Really, this is a train wreck and you're the engineer. Put on the
brakes already.

Mary T.

Old February 21st 05, 05:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

It is well past time for everyone to just leave it alone no matter
what it
is that is irritating you.
SNIPPED

By the way, I have no idea what this is all about,

Obviously. Let me just say, Armand, that I am not "irritated".
Jesus....way to condescend, dude.

Old February 21st 05, 06:11 PM
Armand Vine

Sorry Sooz,
I was not intending to be condescending, just practical. The irritating part
was for everyone who is fanning the flames not specifically you.
It only makes common sense that if someone/everyone just breaks the circle
it stops.
And, stopping is what is in the best interest of the group.
Armand

Old February 21st 05, 06:25 PM
Dr. Sooz

Sooz, enough already. You're inside out. Zip up your boundaries, work

out your issues in some more private venue and come back when you're
not so reactive.

Really, this is a train wreck and you're the engineer. Put on the
brakes already.

Oh my god, you're right. I'm so glad you're here, Mary, to straighten
me out! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. (And thank YOU, God, too!)

Old February 21st 05, 06:49 PM
Kalera Stratton

Another one who only comes back to the group when she's been beckoned to
join the let's-trash-Sooz fest.

Mary, Sooz didn't start this, and she doesn't have issues outside of
this group, which right now is nothing but a big ball of issues.

Sooz has become the whipping boy for a lot of people's resentments.
Apparently, you're one of them.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old February 22nd 05, 03:53 PM
maryluna

I actually started posting here again after the holidays now that I
finally have more time this year. Guess you missed it? ;-)

I sincerely feel sorry for Sooz. How hurt and unhappy does one have to
get before realizing that hammering away at the unfairness of it all is
only exhausting and damaging?

And I do not understand why a few people have to constantly speak for
her...loyalty is commendable and everything but in this case it just
seems to add to the oh-so-tintillating codependent atmosphere of RCB...

Here I go again...sigh
Mary T.

Old February 22nd 05, 05:06 PM
Dr. Sooz

oh-so-tintillating

Is that a color concept?

Old February 22nd 05, 05:07 PM
Dr. Sooz

And I do not understand why a few people have to constantly speak for

her...loyalty is commendable and everything but

No, you wouldn't understand. They love me.

OT - Story: The Bomb Threat (not a fun story) Kathy N-V Beads 8 February 13th 05 10:47 PM
OT - Sorta Story - High School Update starlia Beads 27 September 22nd 04 06:41 AM
OTOTback to school blues; was stitching dilemma [email protected] Needlework 3 August 19th 04 03:53 PM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
Shawl update SlinkyToy Yarn 34 August 8th 03 04:25 PM