OT - The whole story...

Old May 31st 04, 06:50 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default OT - The whole story...

Hi everyone!
I think it is time to tell you the whole story...in nutshell of course.
On Thursday I went to my practise of driving just like I had normally
done. Soon I found out that now *the day* had come. The day of my driving
test. And yes, I passed. I passed. I felt like...someone had given me some
knockout stuff or something, but the surprises were not over. Why? Because
on the very next day Dad told me: "I bought you a car from the Internet." I
almost fainted!!!! Now you ask, what kind of car. And here comes the answer:
Opel Vectra 2.0i GT from 1993. And of course Dad almost forced me to drive
with Opel almost immediately after he had done some paperwork with earlier
owners. Argh....Now I have the keys and I have even driven a bit with it. It
obeys me rather well, but because of the GT thing my Opel has quite a way of
behaving...oh man. But I do not dare to drive too fast....Well...today, as I
told you before, I must go to the certain place to take some papers of that
car there. They will...register it to me. The payment is not done yet and
the insurance thing is in the middle of processing but I am not worried of
them. I am worried of myself...I must survive with it. Argh...I just hope I
will get back home before that stupid rush hour of 4 o'clock here. I know it
is not nice if you must drive in it. I hate it, you know.
Best: Pirjo

Old May 31st 04, 07:48 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Danke Schön, Millie. You are so kind person. And poor me, I am nervous to
death...I think I am forced to drive today...again.
Best: Pirjo
"Millie" kirjoitti viestissä

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
Hi everyone!
I think it is time to tell you the whole story...in nutshell of

course.
On Thursday I went to my practise of driving just like I had

normally
done. Soon I found out that now *the day* had come. The day of my

driving
test. And yes, I passed. I passed.

Well done! And don't panic, you'll be fine once you've had a bit of
practice :-)

--
Millie
Bristol, UK

Old May 31st 04, 09:25 AM
Katherine

Congratulations, Pirjo! Now you are not only a licenced driver, but a proud
car owner.
Hugs,
Katherine

Old May 31st 04, 10:17 AM
Anna MCM

Pirjo Ilvesvuori wrote:
Hi everyone!
I think it is time to tell you the whole story...in nutshell of course.=

On Thursday I went to my practise of driving just like I had normall=

done. Soon I found out that now *the day* had come. The day of my drivi=

ng
test. And yes, I passed. I passed.=20

Pirjo dear, I=B4m so proud of you!
Grattis, grattis, congratulations!

Anna Maria

Old May 31st 04, 11:03 AM
Ophelia

WOW Well Done Pirjo)))) Now you have freedom)

Many congratulations

Ophelia

Old May 31st 04, 03:28 PM
Janise Ross

Pirjo,
Congratulations on passing your driver's test, getting your license and
a new (to you) car. I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work. And you
will become less nervous the more you drive.

Janise

Old May 31st 04, 06:53 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Goodness me, Pirjo, what an eventful week you've had! And now you can go
just go anywhere you want to!!
--
Love

Old June 1st 04, 03:38 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Pirjo - do not worry - very soon you and Opel will be old friends and will
not like being apart for even a day. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old June 1st 04, 08:25 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Thanks, Gwen. *smiles* Do not worry. I do drive, that is for sure, but for
longer and unknown journeys...Dad and I will drive together. I mean like "I
will drive untill the place X will come. And you will drive from X to Y."
Best: Pirjo
"Gwendoline Kelly" kirjoitti viestissä
u...
[...]

eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Needlework 0 December 20th 04 09:23 AM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Quilting 0 December 20th 04 08:59 AM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 01:05 PM
Story - A MIL Story Jalynne Beads 2 March 8th 04 12:30 PM
Story - The Party Kandice Seeber Beads 0 November 9th 03 12:37 PM