Ot ,, cellobags are stolen

Old May 30th 04, 07:53 PM
Katherine

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
The sad thing is i can`t repeat them , and there was a charm in it ,,,
the thisef doesn`t know it since it is hidden ,,, now i sewd a Blue
eye on the outside ,,, this is frieghtening to thieves !!!!
mirjam

A charm??? Please explain, Mirjam.
Hugs,
Katherine

Old May 30th 04, 08:17 PM
Beinchat

I'm okay, just been busy. Our store was remodeled and I was living there I
tell you! Gone from home almost 70 hours a week for a few weeks there. Then
a couple of friends got killed along with my sons Marine friend that he shared
the aprtment with here in town. I was very upset, and still have trouble even
thinking about it. Such a nice young man, isn't fair. But I'm back now and
hopefully will be able to keep up with the group better! Glad you were able to
make your friend a new bag. Hope the theives leave this one alone!
Marie and the cats

Old May 31st 04, 05:38 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Katherine .
I like to put a "hamsa` =hand , or a Blue Eye , or just some Button
with a nice flower in every present i give my friends ,, as a friend
of mine said " we are too inteligent , to dismiss all those old
traditions!!" Most of all the reciever seeing my when finding the
charm , knows i wish her well , being safe, and hope to have her as
long life friend.
mirjam

Old May 31st 04, 05:39 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Alan ,, hahahhah thank you ,
Sory if i confused you
crocheting a CELLLLLo bag ,,, NOt for me ,,,,, thank you
toooooo big , mirjam
[ mother of a professional and amateur musicians ]

... and this tells you that your cellbags will be
appreciated gifts.

this was a cell phone bag?

all this time I've thought this was a bag for a cello!

sigh

--
Alan Winston
Seattle

Old May 31st 04, 09:22 AM
Katherine

Ah, I see. We do not have that custom.
THanks for explaining.

Hugs,
Katherine

Old May 31st 04, 10:23 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Aha Katherine it is a very old custume ,,,, But you have had native
Americans with Amulet =medicine bags ,, and i thought that a celobag
can also `serve` =be am amulet bag.... [ cellophone can save life ,
sometimes] ,,,
mirjam

Old May 31st 04, 01:34 PM
Ophelia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Thank you Katherine .
I like to put a "hamsa` =hand , or a Blue Eye , or just some Button
with a nice flower in every present i give my friends ,, as a friend
of mine said " we are too inteligent , to dismiss all those old
traditions!!" Most of all the reciever seeing my when finding the
charm , knows i wish her well , being safe, and hope to have her as
long life friend.

Oh how absolutely lovely!

Old May 31st 04, 05:59 PM
JudyTurpin

All this talk about cell phone bags got me to thinking - mine is tiny and I
have been concerned about it getting bumped and scratched in my purse. I
crocheted a granny square and then did one additional row on one side to make a
side gusset and then slipstitched the bottom and side together. It isn't too
fancy but it just fits the cellphone I have. It cushions it against bumps and
scratches. (and I used up some odds and ends of yarn that were sitting on the
table next to my knitting couch. )
JCT

Thank You Florida (stolen from another list) Karen_AZ Beads 0 September 26th 04 08:38 PM
Lost or stolen jewelry searchable datbase? Jerry Jewelry 0 March 26th 04 07:42 AM
STOLEN Mail ! roxan Beads 22 February 4th 04 07:20 AM
quilt stolen from post office..... Kristen L. Renneker Quilting 32 September 30th 03 01:18 AM
Stolen Quilt Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 9 September 15th 03 08:52 PM