2010 Monroe County (Indiana) Fair Results

Old August 8th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

Default 2010 Monroe County (Indiana) Fair Results

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=7bb6e8fb14
(should be viewable by all, not just facebook members)

But at any rate, everything I entered won a blue ribbon (first), but
only a few won an honors ribbon as well. I would have entered more, but
they only allow one entry per category.

If anyone has problems viewing the pictures, please let me know.

Nancy Lee

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 8th 10, 12:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 8/7/10 7:11 PM, in article ,
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=7bb6e8fb14
(should be viewable by all, not just facebook members)

But at any rate, everything I entered won a blue ribbon (first), but
only a few won an honors ribbon as well. I would have entered more, but
they only allow one entry per category.

If anyone has problems viewing the pictures, please let me know.

Nancy Lee

Looked and left comments there, but once again, nice going girl!

Old August 8th 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 8/7/2010 7:11 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=7bb6e8fb14
(should be viewable by all, not just facebook members)

But at any rate, everything I entered won a blue ribbon (first), but
only a few won an honors ribbon as well. I would have entered more, but
they only allow one entry per category.

If anyone has problems viewing the pictures, please let me know.

Nancy Lee

Congratulations! Lovely work. I really like the ABCs of Aging Artfully.
I have the similar cat ABC in my stash.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old August 9th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Aug 7, 6:11*pm, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=7bb6e8fb14
(should be viewable by all, not just facebook members)

But at any rate, everything I entered won a blue ribbon (first), but
only a few won an honors ribbon as well. I would have entered more, but
they only allow one entry per category.

Wow, that's *wonderful*, Nancy! You were a busy, busy girl. Congrats
on all your blues *and* honors!

Joan

County Fair results Fran Needlework 4 October 26th 09 05:13 PM
County fair results Joan E. Needlework 25 July 2nd 09 03:08 AM
County fair - results Wooly Yarn 5 August 29th 06 01:33 AM
County Fair results Joan E. Needlework 13 July 26th 06 04:56 PM
My county fair results Donna D. Needlework 1 August 21st 03 12:41 PM