Houston?

Old September 21st 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Houston?

Is anyone here going to Houston this year?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 21st 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

I WISH! I've never been to a "BIG" show.... need to put that on my GOTTA
DO for 2010!!!!

--
Kate in MI

Old September 21st 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ[_2_]

Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

"Sandy" wrote in message

Is anyone here going to Houston this year?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Yes, Kate! You DO need to hit a big show! Des Moines or Chicago
would probably be the closest big ones to you. The Des Moines show is
an AQS show and the Chicago one is put on by Quilts, Inc. (The
Houston people)
Old September 21st 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

On Sep 21, 12:11�pm, Sandy wrote:
Is anyone here going to Houston this year?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)http://www.sandymike.net

Me!me! ...arriving Wednesday morning in a group of 20 from the
Marietta/Atlanta Ga area. We'll be at the Residence Inn Downtown
Marriot, leaving Sunday afternoon. Sure would like to find some
*real* chili rellanos during the trip!

Sandy, weren't you there the year Helen Smith (from the longboat,
Armadillo) and Annie were both able to attend?

rusty
Old September 21st 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article
,
rusty wrote:

On Sep 21, 12:11?pm, Sandy wrote:
Is anyone here going to Houston this year?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the
obvious)http://www.sandymike.net

Me!me! ...arriving Wednesday morning in a group of 20 from the
Marietta/Atlanta Ga area. We'll be at the Residence Inn Downtown
Marriot, leaving Sunday afternoon. Sure would like to find some
*real* chili rellanos during the trip!

I'll be arriving (alone) on Wednesday afternoon, leaving Monday morning,
staying at the Doubletree downtown.

Sandy, weren't you there the year Helen Smith (from the longboat,
Armadillo) and Annie were both able to attend?

Rusty, I don't remember Annie, but I certainly do remember Helen!
That was a fun year.

Old September 21st 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kate in MI" wrote:

I WISH! I've never been to a "BIG" show.... need to put that on my GOTTA
DO for 2010!!!!

--
Kate in MI

Great! It's truly wonderful.

Old September 22nd 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jacie

On Sep 21, 2:50*pm, rusty wrote:
On Sep 21, 12:11 pm, Sandy wrote:

Is anyone here going to Houston this year?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)http://www.sandymike.net

Me!me! *...arriving Wednesday morning in a group of 20 from the
Marietta/Atlanta Ga area. *We'll be at the Residence Inn Downtown
Marriot, *leaving Sunday afternoon. *Sure would like to find some
*real* chili rellanos during the trip!

Sandy, weren't you there the year Helen Smith (from the longboat,
Armadillo) and Annie were both able to attend?

rusty

Chuy's in River Oaks area has good chili rellanos. The chili festival
will be over by then by the rellanos are always on the menu.
Old September 22nd 09, 07:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle G.

My daughter and I are going! We'll arrive on Thursday and stay through
Sunday. This will be our 8th or 9th year.
For the BEST Mexican Food go to Ninfa's original restaurant. Website:
http://houston.citysearch.com/profil...avigation.html
This restaurant is FAMOUS! It's not far from the convention center and the
hotels transportation vans will take you there, or taxis are really
inexpensive. We eat there every year. Go early or you may have to stand in
line.
Michelle G.

Old September 24th 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Not this time, Sandy! Family spent last week in WDW, Florida. No more big
trips for awhile!
Have fun. PAT

Old September 24th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hi! I was there, and so were Kris and Wendy (frood) and of course, Sarah was
there with the "RCTQ Damn Banner!" It was a great visit .... my first to the
Really Big Quilt Show in Texas. Some of the Ramada Girls had dinner on
Halloween at a restaurant where staff was in costume, and we met ELVIS too.
Pat, strolling down memory lane, in Virginia

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article
,

..

HOUSTON IQF Kellie J. Berger Quilting 2 September 16th 05 05:50 PM
More Houston, Houston, Houston [email protected] Quilting 4 November 12th 04 03:51 AM
HOUSTON IQF, was Houston Quilt Show Roll Call Kellie J. Berger Quilting 50 October 27th 04 01:40 AM
HOUSTON IQF Kellie J. Berger Quilting 1 July 17th 04 12:18 PM
OT HOUSTON: Who's going? [email protected] Quilting 10 October 29th 03 10:53 PM