OT - My first Marble

Old January 9th 05, 03:13 AM
Glitzy Glass

Default OT - My first Marble

I marked this Off Topic because I know that we usually talk about beads
- but I wanted to share my first "girly" marble with the group!

http://www.glassbeadz.com/catalog/pr...577a2f8b78d6f3
Denise R.
www.glassbeadz.com

Old January 9th 05, 03:29 AM
Diana Curtis

Oooh.. thats a lovely marble. What makes it a *girly* marble as opposed to
a masculine one?
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Glitzy Glass" wrote in message
ps.com...
I marked this Off Topic because I know that we usually talk about beads
- but I wanted to share my first "girly" marble with the group!

http://www.glassbeadz.com/catalog/pr...=198&osCsid=6f
f29c28ce10401c3c577a2f8b78d6f3
Denise R.
www.glassbeadz.com

Old January 9th 05, 03:44 AM
Glitzy Glass

Well...now that you mention it I suppose it could be both - I just
reverted to the old stereotype that flowers are more "girly" - LOL
Denise R.
www.glassbeadz.com

Old January 9th 05, 03:48 AM
Diana Curtis

Oh.. ok. I just thought there were some standards for marbles that I wasnt
aware of. :-) It really is lovely.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
oups.com...

Old January 9th 05, 01:10 PM
Kathy N-V

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:13:50 -0500, Glitzy Glass wrote
(in message om):

I marked this Off Topic because I know that we usually talk about beads
- but I wanted to share my first "girly" marble with the group!

http://www.glassbeadz.com/catalog/pr...198&osCsid=6ff
29c28ce10401c3c577a2f8b78d6f3
Denise R.
www.glassbeadz.com

That is so beautiful! You are a very talented artist.

I want that marble, but if I expand my collections into one more
area, I'm asking for trouble. The house is overfull as it is. More
than overfull - all I need to do is start collecting newspapers and I
on my way to becoming one of those sad people that ends up with a
tiny path in each room and nothing more.

Kathy N-V

Old January 9th 05, 01:42 PM
Diana Curtis

But Kathy, if you do it on *purpose* you can make all sorts of paths,
grottos, caves and niches, and still make it sturdy enough so you dont have
to worry about it collapsing on you, as so often happens in the tabloids. I
think by rights you need to adopt about lebenty seben cats too.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
. giganews.com...

Old January 11th 05, 06:01 PM
Kandice Seeber

Okay, now that's a great idea! It's lovely, Denise.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 11th 05, 09:08 PM
Dr. Sooz

Gorgeo----KLUNK

Old January 12th 05, 04:52 AM
Kalera Stratton

Glitzy Glass wrote:
I marked this Off Topic because I know that we usually talk about beads
- but I wanted to share my first "girly" marble with the group!

http://www.glassbeadz.com/catalog/pr...577a2f8b78d6f3
Denise R.
www.glassbeadz.com

OK, I hafta be the first... you know it's inevitable... here it comes...

CHICK MARBLES RULE!!!