AD - Mad Catz and More!

Old June 23rd 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Mad Catz and More!

Hi Y'all,

I've just listed 4 new auctions tonight. There's "Tuxedo", my very first set
of black and white. And a beautiful "Mango Sun" set with two coral colors
and black. There's even a "Big Raku" Orphan set with 3-1/2 FEET of beads!
But my favorite set this week would have to be "Mad Catz"! Zany grinning
crazy cats with a silly millefiori eye.

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

Thanks for looking!
Have a beady-utiful weekend!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com

Old June 23rd 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

LOVE the MadCats beads ANDthe Tuxedo beads - what a gorgeous HUGE set they
would make if one bought both of them! The cat beads are a lovely
take-off on your Monster beads, which I also love. Beautiful work, Dawn!

--
hugs,
Linda

"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
: Hi Y'all,
:

Old June 23rd 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Awww...Thanks Linda!
How's that Tucker boy doing?
Give him a smoochie from me!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

"bluemaxx" wrote in message
. ..
LOVE the MadCats beads ANDthe Tuxedo beads - what a gorgeous HUGE set they
would make if one bought both of them! The cat beads are a lovely
take-off on your Monster beads, which I also love. Beautiful work,

Dawn!

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
: Hi Y'all,
:

Old June 24th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Dawn, the tuxedo beads are crazy! I love them :-)

Old June 24th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Ahhh... that Tucker-cat... he's been officially upgraded to a Maine Coon.
lol... a woman who won one of my last Surgery Fund auctions used to run a
Maine Coon rescue and told me so. Right now, he's in the middle of
starting a shed and he's grown these looong 'wings' of hair that stick up
right behind his ears. They're very fine hairs and flutter in any breeze.
He looks so cute!

My auctions for his shattered leg vet bill are now over... I met my goal
after holding auctions for almost 7 months!!! And due in no small part to
you (and Jerri and all the other wonderful women in this world that helped
me along the way). ))))))
--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
news : Awww...Thanks Linda!
: How's that Tucker boy doing?
: Give him a smoochie from me!
:
: --
: Dawn
: "Art Insomnia"
: Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
: Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
:
:
:
: "bluemaxx" wrote in message
: . ..
: LOVE the MadCats beads ANDthe Tuxedo beads - what a gorgeous HUGE set
they
: would make if one bought both of them! The cat beads are a lovely
: take-off on your Monster beads, which I also love. Beautiful work,
: Dawn!
:
: --
: hugs,
: Linda
: Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
:
: "Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
: ...
: : Hi Y'all,
: :

Old July 2nd 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, Coral Lace is freaking GORGEOUS!

--
Kandice Seeber