Road to California

Old December 20th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Road to California

Anyone planning on going to the Road to California
quilt show next month?
http://www.road2ca.com/

Taria

Old December 20th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Yes!!!! I will be going on either Saturday or Sunday. Waiting to hear
from Mom to see which day she wants to go.

Debbi in SO CA

Old December 20th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

I am!!!!!! 3 of my friends and myself are flying down on Thursday. We have
never been but I am on a mission.....I want to spend lots of time on the
longarms so I can make a decision as to which one I want when the time comes
for me to get one.

Anyone else?

Laurie G. in CA

Old December 20th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

I had hoped to go. But I need to be in downtown LA that following
Monday afternoon to start a five-day training class. I have to be at
work here in Ventura County on Mon morning.

Unless my energy levels go way up, I won't be going this year - drat!

Ginger in CA

Old December 20th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teriquilter

I'll be there, either with my mother, or Josh, or even both like last
year. Anyone wanna do a meet up?

Old December 21st 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

what day are you planning on going?

Debbi in SO CA

Taria wrote:
Anyone planning on going to the Road to California
quilt show next month?
http://www.road2ca.com/

Taria

Road to California Quilt Show Debbi Quilting 5 January 17th 05 02:14 AM
Road to California Debbi Quilting 4 January 19th 04 08:03 AM
Road to California Quilt Show Debbi Quilting 1 January 17th 04 05:35 PM
Road to California - NE1 Going?? TwinMom Quilting 10 January 12th 04 07:19 PM
Road to California Jan.2004 ..Mickie Swall.. Quilting 7 December 5th 03 04:41 AM