Spirit of Cross Stitch Festival

Old November 15th 17, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ATana

Default Spirit of Cross Stitch Festival

I just found this post. I'm so glad to hear the SOX Festivals have come back.
Is there a link where I can enter my info to get notified when events are coming up for 2018 festivals?
Old November 17th 17, 10:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

The posts about SOXS are 20 years old (1997). I doubt they will ever come back.
Old November 18th 17, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

I've been informed I'm wrong about SOXS; however, I couldn't find anything for an upcoming SOXS event. I'm sorry.

I was lucky enough to attend one SOXS, in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1998. Now I do needlepoint, too, and have attended several ANG seminars and just spent a weekend in Hershey, PA, for an ANG Encore! event.