Oh my...... stunned by the news........ On topic.

Old August 14th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Default Oh my...... stunned by the news........ On topic.

OMG!!! Pati, that leaves me speechless!!!!!!

--
Mary
"Nancy in NS" wrote in message
: On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 02:30:27 GMT, Pati Cook
: wrote:
:
: I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
: The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced
category......
:
: Pati -- I just googled the challenge and found your quilt,
: along with all the other winners on the site:
:
: http://tinyurl.com/jfoqf
:
: Your quilt is stunning and congratulations!
:
: Nancy in NS
: http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt

Old August 14th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic!

Claudia

Pati Cook wrote:
I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

I am speechless, and no one is home right now........... oh my gosh....
and I didn't get a pic before I sent it in........

Pati, in Phx

Old August 14th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Hurray for you Pati!! Congrats!

Patti in Seattle

Old August 14th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default Hoffman Challenge winners Oh my...... stunned by thenews........ On topic.

Howdy!

Congrats, Pati!!!!!! Yeeeeeeee-Haw!

http://www.hoffmanchallenge.com/2006...nners2006.html

http://www.hoffmanchallenge.com/2006...ieced2006.html

http://tinyurl.com/jfoqf

Ragmop/Sandy -- "we knew her when..." ;-)

On 8/13/06 10:33 PM, in article
, "Irrational Number"
wrote:

Pati Cook wrote:

I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

Congratulations! Since there's no picture,
could you describe it for us?

-- Anita --

Old August 14th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie

Pati Cook wrote:
I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

I am speechless, and no one is home right now........... oh my gosh....
and I didn't get a pic before I sent it in........

Pati, in Phx

Absolutely stunning Pati! Very cleverly done and a brilliant piece of
design.
Congratulations.
--
Bronnie
Oz

Old August 14th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Yay!!

Happy wiggling all over SE Oz for you. The quilt is a
stunner - just beautiful!

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Pati Cook" wrote in message
ink.net...
:

Old August 14th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Pati that's wonderful.
I saw Nancy's post first and wrote a message there. But I couldn't be
happier to have the chance of congratulating you twice. That is such an
achievement. You will be thrilled, once you get your equilibrium back!
so do enjoy the lovely feeling and just keep on smiling.
You've had your share of worries, now you can have 'joy unconfined' for
a while. Terrific.
So pleased for you.
..

In message . net, Pati
Cook writes

I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first
time. The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced
category......

I am speechless, and no one is home right now........... oh my
gosh.... and I didn't get a pic before I sent it in........

Pati, in Phx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 14th 06, 11:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
chris

Congratulations, Pati. What a well deserved win, your quilt is beautiful.

chris

:-)

Old August 14th 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

That is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)