Happy Dancing again

Old August 13th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ann

Default Happy Dancing again

Finally finished my Weaver Fever quilt.........the beast!!! And doing a
very very happy dance!!!
I was so worried about the light stitching showing on the dark colours and
vice versa when I shouldn't have been........like many of you told
me........all at once now..."I told you so" G I'm very pleased with the
finished quilt.

It's now out of my house and in the proper hands....a donation item to the
funding raising commitee to help raise funds to re-build a new hockey arena
for our town, which burned down last year (the arena that is). Next
weekend is the "silent auction and fundraising night" so I'm hoping it
brings a decent dollar.

Ann.......showing off her "more quilts" album again
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Old August 13th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:34:38 GMT, "Ann"
wrote:

Finally finished my Weaver Fever quilt.........the beast!!! And doing a
very very happy dance!!!

Happy dancing with you! It's a beauty.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt

Old August 13th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
HarleyLady

Wow, it looks really complicated, and wonderful. I am sure you will raise a
lot of money with it.
--
Harley (was Theresa and/or)

Old August 13th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jacqueline

Oh my gosh that thing is georgeous, but it makes me feel drunk I
love it and I hate looking at all your all's pictures because I want
to make everyone of them and don't even know where to begin

Jacqueline

wrote:

Finally finished my Weaver Fever quilt.........the beast!!! And doing a
very very happy dance!!!

Happy dancing with you! It's a beauty.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt

Jacqueline
http://www.mountain-breeze.com
Recipes and other fun things
Old August 13th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ann, that is absolutely wonderful; really, really lovely.
It's right up there with the wedding quilt, near the top of my
favourites
list g
Hope people are feeling 'rich'!
..
In message i5xDg.1552$Ch.106@clgrps13, Ann
writes
Finally finished my Weaver Fever quilt.........the beast!!! And doing a
very very happy dance!!!
I was so worried about the light stitching showing on the dark colours and
vice versa when I shouldn't have been........like many of you told
me........all at once now..."I told you so" G I'm very pleased with the
finished quilt.

It's now out of my house and in the proper hands....a donation item to the
funding raising commitee to help raise funds to re-build a new hockey arena
for our town, which burned down last year (the arena that is). Next
weekend is the "silent auction and fundraising night" so I'm hoping it
brings a decent dollar.

Ann.......showing off her "more quilts" album again
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 13th 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

Really nice! I hope it brings in bunches of $$$ for the new arena!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 13th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Lovely! (And fast!) Let us know how much it raises so we can congratulate
you all over again.
Roberta in D

Old August 13th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Ann, it's stunning! I have always loved this pattern and have plans (in one
of my lifetimes) to make one. I've not seen one outside of the pattern
book, but now that I saw yours, it may move up higher on my 2-do list.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Ann" wrote in message
[...]

OT join in my happy dancing Shirley Shone Beads 12 July 12th 05 11:55 AM
Happy Dancing for UFOs Denise Jameson Quilting 13 April 4th 05 11:09 PM
happy dancing NoMoreSpam Quilting 8 July 12th 04 12:26 PM
some happy dancing photos! Queen of Squishies Quilting 16 June 27th 04 07:23 PM
Happy Dancing shhdesigns Quilting 11 October 7th 03 01:54 PM