3+1 and Finished!

Old August 14th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

Default 3+1 and Finished!

Joan that sweater is sooo cute. and the quilts are beautiful, too!

--
Donna in NE La.
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...62000453ocAFLa

Three baby quilts, a queen-sized quilt and a sweater for my DGD!

joan
p.s. in Bellevue Nebraska and having the MOST BEAUTIFUL morning in
history!

Old August 14th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Joan -- I've admired your quilts before... and you just keep amazing me with your work! You are
really good with color and design. I'm jealous!!

Kate in MI

Old August 15th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Joan, you just make the prettiest quilts. The runaway one is
so pretty. That little sweater is to die for. How fun is
that? Wow. You need a spare grand daughter?
Thanks for sharing.
Taria

Old August 15th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Just looked at all the quilts on the web site. You have been busy!
They are all lovely. I was especially interested in the blue and white
quilt with the machine embroidered sayings. I just upgraded my
embroidery machine and am looking for ways to use it with my quilting.
Was the pattern from a book (if so please share the title) or your own
ideas?

Susan

Old August 15th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

The embroidered saying were purchased that way. I can't remember the
name of the company, but they sell fabric with the sayings already
embossed. But there's not reason you couldn't duplicate the look with
embroidery.

joan
p.s. Thanx to everyone for the kind comments.

Old August 15th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Well now, just a-dancing away in the moonlight for ya, Joan!

Karen, Queen of Squishies