Two days of S.E.X..

Old July 21st 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Two days of S.E.X..

Well, the quiet is at an end, but ....

Thursday, I drove out to Yankee Cross Stitch to meet an email stitching
buddy. WE HAD A BLAST!!! I came home with:
Charts
Brightneedle's Where in the World is Mary Kirby Belize
Rosewood Manor Dragonfly Dragonfly

Kits
Liberty Street Miss Gurtie Bird
Krenik How Does your Garden Glow

Yankee is under new (since my last trip) management. There is still a fine
selection of charts, fibers and fabric. And quite friendly.

In the mail, when I got home, was
Ladybug Lane, Lemonade Stand
DKT Originals My Garden of Stitches
Dimple Designs The Mushroom Tabernacle Choir

Today, on the way home with DD, we stopped at ABC Stitch Therapy. I wasn't
quite as thrilled - the store is dark and I felt that while I was welcome,
DD wasn't. I did get some more Six Strand Sweets to get a little closer to
completing my collection of them; I love the colors. And two small Anchor
kits. DD also got two "starter" kits from Anchor. And I grabbed the Zwiegart
magazine.

And in today's mail, a lot of Weeks Dye Works that I bid on!

So, I'm a happy stitcher and a happy Mom. I missed DD a lot this week, but
she had a BLAST and is little nut brown maid. DH left to pick up DS and
they'll be back tomorrow.

Cheryl

easy money in 30 days trip Beads 0 March 11th 05 03:42 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Needlework 0 March 11th 05 03:32 AM
S.E.X in the city... Mika Quilting 13 January 29th 05 10:24 PM
eQuilter 12 Days of Christmas Sale, Designer & Book Hot Picks prubin Marketplace 0 December 15th 04 02:01 AM