For Bottom Line thread lovers

Old February 3rd 05, 04:51 PM
Marcella Peek

Default For Bottom Line thread lovers

My girlfriend sent me a copy of the Superior Threads newsletter. I saw
this blurb and thought of all you who love that bottom line thread in
the bobbin.

"We've had many requests for larger cones of The Bottom Line. We looked
into increasing the cone size from 3,000 yds. to 6,000 yds., but there
was no savings benefit. So we did the extreme, and put it on a super
jumbo cone of 66,000 yds. If you are a dedicated Bottom Line thread
user, you can save on this jumbo cone. 66,000 yds. is equivalent to
twenty-two 3,000 yd. cones. That’s $260 worth of thread for only $65.
Available in 25 colors, #601 through #625. These are not listed on our
website so please call to order."

I'm thinking one spool of that thread could keep a quilter in bobbins
for YEARS!

marcella
Old February 3rd 05, 05:26 PM
Kathy Applebaum

I really, really hate to admit this, but even *I* can't use that much thread
up in a reasonable time! (Well, not one color, anyway! LOL)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old February 3rd 05, 08:34 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Don't believe that I'd live long enough to use all of that thread, but I
could
will it to one of you here to have after I'm gone. VBG
Marlys in Indiana

Old February 4th 05, 12:48 AM
Marcella Peek

In article ,
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote:

I really, really hate to admit this, but even *I* can't use that much thread
up in a reasonable time! (Well, not one color, anyway! LOL)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Clearly we need to send you more quilts to quilt up so you will be able
to use all 66,000 yards of thread quickly.

Think how heavy that one thread cone would be.

marcella
Old February 4th 05, 01:45 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message

Clearly we need to send you more quilts to quilt up so you will be able
to use all 66,000 yards of thread quickly.

Could you just arrange for more hours in the day instead? ;-)

Old February 4th 05, 01:53 AM
nbhilyard

That's 37.5 miles, if anyone is interested.

Nann
(actually, I kept all the spools as I finished them last year--54, I
think--but they were different sizes and I didn't calculate how much thread
that was, and it didn't count for spools that had been started the year
before)

Old February 4th 05, 04:28 PM
nana2b

When I read this I thought of the show Tool Time. ARRRGGGGGARGGGG! Power
in the size of the spool!!!!

Linda in Tx

Glow Bug Thread C & S Quilting 1 August 25th 04 03:09 AM
Thread alert Mardi Quilting 0 May 25th 04 03:00 AM
Power Pro Fishing line Vs beading thread. Meeta Beads 22 January 8th 04 10:42 PM
Source for Fire Line on line bluemaxx Beads 4 August 13th 03 04:24 PM
Xmas ornament pattern Laurie Beads 1 July 6th 03 04:21 PM