My new Flickr account

Old September 3rd 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Default My new Flickr account

No noisy adverts, but every time I tried to look at anyone elses
pictures on Webshots I kept getting the pictures overlaid by a link to a
dog picture site. I found this irritating when I wanted to look at
quilts, so to avoid this for others I've changed to Flickr (actually I
set it up ages ago but never got round to changing the link under my siggy).

I think the link works ok as I've tried it on DH's account, but if
someone could give it a click and see if its ok I would be grateful.

Thanks.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sallyattheseaside/
Old September 3rd 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

yup, works fine and dandy, Sally.
great looking quilts as i expected.
well done you!!
heading back to check out the rest of them while email is loading,
j.

"Sally Swindells" wrote ...

Old September 3rd 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Sally Swindells wrote:

No noisy adverts, but every time I tried to look at anyone elses
pictures on Webshots I kept getting the pictures overlaid by a link to a
dog picture site. I found this irritating when I wanted to look at
quilts, so to avoid this for others I've changed to Flickr (actually I
set it up ages ago but never got round to changing the link under my siggy).

I think the link works ok as I've tried it on DH's account, but if
someone could give it a click and see if its ok I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Works great for me, Sally! I enjoyed the "tour" of your quilts.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 3rd 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Thanks - that was quick. I noticed that other people with Flickr seemed
to have numbers instead of a name at the end of their link so wondered
if I had missed something!

Now I can go to bed happy!!

When I looked at the pictures again I noticed that there seems to have
been a lack of ironing before photographing!! Next time I will be good -
but I hate ironing!

Old September 3rd 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

In message , Sally Swindells
writes
No noisy adverts, but every time I tried to look at anyone elses
pictures on Webshots I kept getting the pictures overlaid by a link to
a dog picture site. I found this irritating when I wanted to look at
quilts, so to avoid this for others I've changed to Flickr (actually I
set it up ages ago but never got round to changing the link under my
siggy).

I think the link works ok as I've tried it on DH's account, but if
someone could give it a click and see if its ok I would be grateful.

Thanks.

I can see it just fine. Love your quilts
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old September 3rd 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Sep 3, 4:55*pm, Sally Swindells
wrote:
Thanks Sandy *- I am getting more and more guilty about my lack of ironing!

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/sallyattheseaside/

Sandy wrote:
In article ,
*Sally Swindells wrote:

No noisy adverts, but every time I tried to look at anyone elses
pictures on Webshots I kept getting the pictures overlaid by a link to a
dog picture site. I found this irritating when I wanted to look at
quilts, so to avoid this for others I've changed to Flickr (actually I
set it up ages ago but never got round to changing the link under my siggy).

I think the link works ok as I've tried it on DH's account, but if
someone could give it a click and see if its ok I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Works great for me, Sally! I enjoyed the "tour" of your quilts.- Hide quoted text -

Your quilts are gorgeous! As the rest of the pics, too -- I really
enjoyed
taking a peek. Thanks for sharing!
(I just noticed, and made a comment about Webshots, that's where
my pics are. The "HEY SHERRY" box that jumped in my face was
just a little much)
Sherry
Old September 4th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Sally Swindells wrote:
No noisy adverts, but every time I tried to look at anyone elses
pictures on Webshots I kept getting the pictures overlaid by a link to a
dog picture site. I found this irritating when I wanted to look at
quilts, so to avoid this for others I've changed to Flickr (actually I
set it up ages ago but never got round to changing the link under my
siggy).

I think the link works ok as I've tried it on DH's account, but if
someone could give it a click and see if its ok I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Terrific Sally! Really enjoyed perusing your photos. You've got some
beauties in there--and not just the quilts. Garden and QIs too. :-)

Best regards,
Michelle in Nevada
Old September 4th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Sally, the link works fine, and I really enjoyed seeing your work
again. Lots of pretty, both gardens and quilts! And I'm in love with
Singing the Blues.

We must've been moving to Flickr at the same time. I'm so happy it was
so painless, and so glad to be free of the awful Webshots ads.

Old September 4th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Yee-Haw!
The page looks great. I appreciate the white background
in-between the photos, really makes those quilts "pop" off the page.
Restful, too, after all the busyness of some sites.
Lovely quilts, Sally. Thanks for the Show & Tell.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sallyattheseaside/

R/Sandy