OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

Old May 30th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Mary Fisher wrote:

Or opinions ... there's a lot of disharmony in ngs :-(

FWIW, I read something a looong time ago that said that people should not
fear striking sparks in relationships -- it is the surest sign that the
relationship is still alive.

HAHA! Indeed.

But when one party takes offence at sparks the relationship dies. It takes a
flint AND a steel to strike sparks.

Mary

Old May 30th 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Animals come to water and don`t eat each other , they come to the vet
and don`t fight ,,,,, in order to survive they have animal rules ,,,

Uh, at my vet's there are sometimes animal that want to fight each other.

Yes, and you should see how my cockerel brothers drew blood :-( Even their
more gentle sisters and mother fight more than energetically about a worm,
snail, woodlouse or beetle.

Mary

Old May 30th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Not at our`s there is alweays nice harmony
mirjam

Old May 30th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well, to be fair, my vet does a lot of pro bono rescue work, and
sometimes rescue animals are very defensive. They also see just about
any kind of animal that breathes, so you have predator-prey instincts at
play. The day the duck came in in the laundry basket was a VERY
interesting one... the duck had a broken leg and could not get out of
the laundry basket, but the dogs on leashes -- well, that was a
different story.

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Not at our`s there is alweays nice harmony

Uh, at my vet's there are sometimes animal that want to fight each other.

way OT - but I did learn it here Karen, Queen of Squishies Quilting 7 April 18th 07 03:09 AM
how do you learn to embellish? Wren Quilting 4 April 24th 06 10:29 PM
old enough to learn? Amanda Tikkanen Yarn 12 February 6th 06 05:29 PM
New and wanting to learn Sagoya Beads 7 February 12th 05 04:44 PM
I gotta learn!!! Terbear Quilting 3 May 23rd 04 05:16 PM