Sewing Space Contest Results...

Old January 22nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Sewing Space Contest Results...

I'm pretty sure it was HIS idea, snicker.

"JL" wrote in message
Heehee. Weirdest space eh?

I knew the pinkish purple walls were good for something. grin

DH and I were just having a conversation the other day about those pink
walls. We were trying to decide who's idea it really was. We never did
figure it out. lol!

Juli

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
. ..
The winners are......

Best "Organized Chaos" Sewing Space (AKA messiest)
L.P. Skeen

Most Organized Sewing Space
Sherri G in Kentucky

Weirdest Sewing Space
Juli aka JL (for the bright pink walls)

If your name is NOT in the new directory, please email me for your prize.

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was fun. I loved seeing
everyone's space. Makes me feel like I've actually been for a visit with
each of you.

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada

Old January 22nd 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

sorry about that, i just did a quick search for the original post and copy
and pasted. hope you dont take it personally...just an honest omition...

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
how about mine???? I thought I had gotten in at the last minute, no?
http://community.webshots.com/album/544725151NHuudU

Christina Doucette wrote:

Here they are...it's a nice browse....

KK in BC
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...z/PICT0009.jpg

Anne in CA
http://community.webshots.com/album/497054154cWRKqx

Gen
http://community.webshots.com/user/Coren920

Donna in Idaho
http://community.webshots.com/user/donnakwilts

Heidi from Germany
http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/

Jo in Scotland
http://www.scampi.pwp.blueyonder.co....e/Jo_page.html

Juli aka JL
http://community.webshots.com/album/305673360tQtpiN

Julia in MN
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/SewingRoom.html

Laura in Chesapeake, VA
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/laurae...=/fffc&.src=ph

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO
http://community.webshots.com/album/395743749

Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/album/159821328pjEYbG

Susie in northern, NY
http://community.webshots.com/album/531998819cNGjdF

Tricia
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chirpa...nm=8aa9re2.jpg
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chirpa...nm=bf96re2.jpg

L. P. Skeen, Summerfield NC
http://community.webshots.com/album/543393058vGmCtP

Christina Doucette (not in contest..just sharing)
http://community.webshots.com/album/540121522CPYhqy

"Kate G." wrote in message
. ..

I've been away from the group for the most part ... for most of the last
month....

Is there a link to the various pictures -- or did each individual post
their own link? Would love to actually look at the pics!

Kate in MI

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
om...

The winners are......

Best "Organized Chaos" Sewing Space (AKA messiest)
L.P. Skeen

Most Organized Sewing Space
Sherri G in Kentucky

Weirdest Sewing Space
Juli aka JL (for the bright pink walls)

If your name is NOT in the new directory, please email me for your
prize.

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was fun. I loved seeing
everyone's space. Makes me feel like I've actually been for a visit
with each of you.

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

Old February 1st 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I got my prize in the mail yesterday. I thanked Christina via private
email but wanted to do it publicly also. She sent a really cute fat
quarter and a card. Thanks again, Christina!

Sherri G in Kentucky
WIP: Delphiniums; Stack N Whack; Minnesota Hot Dish
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

The winners are......

FAQ for RCTQ Dec 2005 frood Quilting 6 December 8th 05 02:30 AM
a really small sewing space... Linda Sweigart Quilting 16 May 9th 05 01:35 PM
Sewing machine feet for trade, Singer and others. Dr. Landerstein Marketplace 0 March 21st 04 05:52 PM
FAQ's on buying a new Sewing Machine Butterfly Quilting 0 October 17th 03 04:34 PM