OT Queens

Old November 5th 03, 02:40 AM
KittyG

phhtt phhtt !!

No problem from this kitty person at least (and I'm sure we have a few here
too . You're a nice lady with a lot of class and certainly deserve a
title. Perhaps you need one or two ladies-in-waiting? All in fun, did
someone say chocolate tiaras?

kitty in phx
--
Remove "s" and "i" in email to respond.
http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

a cat
fight if that happened 'cuz there's so many kitty people here! My Cat

Babies
-- and the Slime Dog -- think it's a great idea but you can't really trust

them
-- they ARE just a teensy bit biased :-)))! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old November 5th 03, 05:51 AM
Judy Grevenites

Dreamweaver has kept those records for years, Karlee--and has posted all
the titles from back when just this past few days.

Old November 5th 03, 12:38 PM
Queen of Squishies

See there, O Queen of Kitties? No problems with your new title. I have
seen no objections, so if you accept, you may wear your crown with pride and
joy.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old November 5th 03, 08:17 PM
Queen of Squishies

Has a very nice ring to it. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

OT - A laugh for today Mj Beads 7 February 1st 04 12:54 AM
M' queens and ladies Shona in NZ Quilting 75 November 2nd 03 10:25 PM
OT - just a wee something for the Queens here :D nzl* Quilting 24 July 22nd 03 02:10 AM