Stash arrived!

Old April 16th 04, 04:25 PM
S & A

Default Stash arrived!

Hooray! My first lot of stash arrived today. So exciting; a fire engine
birth sampler from Vervaco for my nephew and a Pooh Bear birth sampler for
my friend with pre-eclampsia, also a bobbin winding thingy (in technical
terms! Lol). My scissors have yet to arrive and I have now ordered the
Noah's Sub!

All I have to do now is find more time to start stitching.

I've used www.sewandso.co.uk for everything but the scissors. Very fast
delivery (24hrs), so I'm very impressed. (no affiliation though).

Thanks for helping to re-kindle my interest.

Sharon (UK)

Old April 17th 04, 01:34 PM
Kriesel

I've used www.sewandso.co.uk for everything but the scissors. Very fast
delivery (24hrs), so I'm very impressed. (no affiliation though). BRBR

(Using my parents email, but I'm not a regular contributor anyway...)....I just
had to chime in and say how much I love this website---and I'm in the U.S!!
When I was still living on the east coast I once ordered from them and the
package was at my house in 5 days---and that's faster than some domestic (U.S.)
companies.

For those of us in the US who like British designs/designers, this is really a
wonderful site.

Julie in MN
Old April 18th 04, 05:57 PM
Elizabeth Fusina

Kriesel wrote:

I've used www.sewandso.co.uk for everything but the scissors. Very
fast delivery (24hrs), so I'm very impressed. (no affiliation though).
BRBR

(Using my parents email, but I'm not a regular contributor anyway...)....I
just had to chime in and say how much I love this website---and I'm in the
U.S!! When I was still living on the east coast I once ordered from them
and the package was at my house in 5 days---and that's faster than some
domestic (U.S.) companies.

For those of us in the US who like British designs/designers, this is
really a wonderful site.

Except that it is really bad for my finances. And for any hope of
keeping my stash under any kind of control. But they are great as far as
prices are concerned, and the turnaround time is excellent.

Elizabeth
Old April 19th 04, 05:59 AM
Lollee

.I just had to chime in and say how much I love this website---and I'm in
the U.S!! When I was still living on the east coast I once ordered from
them and the package was at my house in 5 days---and that's faster than
some domestic (U.S.) companies. For those of us in the US who like
British designs/designers, this is really a wonderful site.Except that it
is really bad for my finances. And for any hope ofkeeping my stash under any
kind of control. But they are great as far asprices are concerned, and the
turnaround time is excellent.Elizabeth

I second this endorsement. I got my Lowery floor stand from Sewandso.co.uk and
when my idiot post office returned it as undeliverable they reshipped at no
additional charge. Lovely people to do business with. NAYY.

Lollee

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to
anger."
J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Fellowship of the Ring"