Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read

Old September 9th 03, 03:28 PM
LeeAnne

Default Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read

-group snippage-

"The Puppy Wizard" wrote in message
k.net...
HOWEDY liea,

Old September 11th 03, 07:19 AM
Nell Reynolds

What was that insanity?

Nell in Austin

"The Puppy Wizard" wrote in message
k.net...
HOWEDY liea,

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

Oh ****, that sucks.

Thank you for your consideration.

You think that's nice talk for The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum?

Deepest heartfelt sympathies.

The Puppy Wizard sez you got no "sympathy."

The Puppy Wizard sez you're a liar and dog abuser
devoid of morals, ethics, or principles. Here's a quote
that'll PROVE IT: " I'd call the SHOCK fence effective
and safe. Humane is one of those hot words that
people can debate all day so I won't touch that one.
There are people who would call a regular chain link
fence inhumane."

Yeah. DOG ABUSERS, like yourself, liea... Humane
is sumpthin the courts will be deciding in the near future.
We're lookin at the same same same same rules of
conduct as required under the Geneva Convention, liea.

If you want to get off topic and talk about it here, do so.

That so, liea? That's mighty generHOWES of you
to offer The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Forum for the frivilHOWES
use of your MENTAL CASE pals to vent their mania's.

If you'd like to talk to a complete stranger,

Ain't noWON stranger than liea, allrighty.

email me privately.

INDEEDY. liea and her lying dog abusing Punk Thug
Coward Pals are not welcome to post here noMOORE.

(The address isn't munged.)

BRILLIANT!

That sometimes helps.

Yeah? Like your advice to LIE to a 4 y.o. child
abHOWET DEATH?

If you'd like to be left alone, we can do that too.

Good idea, liea.

--Lia

HOWEDY liea,

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

The dog groups have been plagued with a particular
virulent troll

LOTS of em, liea. You was the FIRST.

for many years.

When The Puppy Wizard first posted here,
your dog Cubbe was TURNING ON YOU
for ABUSING HER.

It is irrational,

You was only doin what you was TAUGHT by
the training class YOU ADMITTED was worthless,
that soaked you for $125.00.

Perhaps THAT EMBARASSES you MOORE than
your dog TURNING ON YOU?

makes no sense,

People have been taught to HURT and INTIMIDATE
and CRATE their dogs by EXXXPERTS like professor
SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM "NO!" into ITS face
dermer of the department of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM
at UofWI, sindy SADIST mooreon of HOWER faq's
pages at k-9 web, Master Of Deception blankman of
dogplay.CON, and ed w of PET LOSS dot CON, and
professional trainers like captain arthur haggerty, uncle
matty margolis, booby maida, lt joel walton, behaviorISTS
like dr ian dunbar, dra patricia mcconnel of Purdue,
dra overall of UofPA, and anyWON ELSE who'd like to
DISS-CUSS BEHAVIOR with The Puppy Wizard on HIS
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum at
rec.pets.dogs.behavior.

ANY QUESTIONS?

cannot be reasoned with,

BECAUSE YOU COWARDS WON'T TALK BUSINESS.

posts constantly (literally 100s of messages a day

The Puppy Wizard has written the most comprehensive
works on behaviorISM since DISCREDITING descarte,
Pavlov, Skinner, and Scott & Fuller, to name a few.

ASK ANYBODY.

most of which are repeats).

Are you questioning The Puppy Wizard's INFORMATION,
liea? Care to DISS-CUSS IT?

It is annoying,

Like HOWE you annoyed your dog Cubbe till
she ATTACKED YOUR ONLY FRIEND and
tried to attack the only two neighborhood kids
who'd give you the right time of day, for a cookie?

hateful,

You mean, the QUOTES of you and your lying
dog abusing Punk Thug Coward pals LYING
and ABUSING DOGS, liea? Is THAT the HATEFUL
STUFF you warn people NOT TO BELIEVE, liea?

spewing.

You're a MENTAL CASE, liea. You're the WON
goin arHOWEND tellin folks to KILLFILE the
most important INFORMATION in the field of
BEHAVIORISM.

Folks have tried arguing with it,

That so? Is that what the KILLFILE JERRY
campaigns are all abHOWET, liea? All The
Puppy Wizard does is QUOTE and EXXXPLAIN
HOWE COME dogs DO what they DO when
THEY ATTACK YOU and YOUR GUESTS, liea.

That would get most dogs DEAD, in normal families.

WOULDN'T IT, liea?

being kind to it,

You're having a psychotic reaction to STRESS, liea.
There's a NAME for that condition, liea. YOU BEEN
JERRYIZED, like HOWE you did your dog Cubbe.

That's The SYNDROME.

reporting it to ISPs,

The ISP'S are NOT interested in disputing FACTS.

contacting local law enforcement agencies.

BWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

YOU'RE A MENTAL CASE, liea.

Nothing works except ignoring it which the folks
on the dog groups have learned to do successfully.

THAT SO, liea? You mean, the PROVEN LIARS
and DOG ABUSERS like yourself who WON'T TALK
BUSINESS with The Puppy Wizard cause THAT
would INDICT THEM as LIARS and DOG ABUSERS, liea.

Like yourself.

So it began changing its name

That so, liea? The Puppy Wizard has NEVER
posted anonymHOWESLY.

and crossposting.

The Puppy Wizard has VITAL INFORMATION, liea.
All you got is LIES and HYSTERIA cause The Puppy
Wizard has shown YOU to be a LIAR and DOG ABUSER.

Like your pals here abHOWETS.

I wouldn't presume to assign motives to
something that doesn't respond to normally
accepted rational human responses,

You mean, like jerking and choking your dog Cubbe
on a pronged spiked pinch choke collar and SHOCKING
HER, liea? That kinda NORMAL RESPONSES?

but it seems to crave attention.

Which YOU DON'T DO, right, liea? It's BEST just
to IGNORE "IT," liea, like you do to your dogs when
they're barking whining and crying to get HOWETA
their crates till they're PUKIN THEIR GUTS HOWET
and ****tin and ****in themselves every time you lock
them in their boxes. Ain't that HOWE it is, liea?

In the past,

That WAS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR. But today,
it AIN'T NO MOORE cause THAT'S what CAUSES
behaivor temperament and health problems that
are KILLIN HOWER BEST DOGS. Ask professor
SCRUFF SHAKE abHOWET his little nearly DEAD
DOG Maxie The FuriHOWESLY Obsessive Compulsive
Masturbator's life threatening STRESS RELATED
health problems that's already cost HOWER good
professor THOWESANDS of bucks to not even diagnose
the DIS-EASE Maxie's got.

whenever it crossposted to unrelated groups

The Puppy Wizard likes to SHARE VITAL INFORMATION
with folks havin a common interest, liea.

(it has this thing about dogs),

Some psychologists still rely on DOG BEHAVIOR
STUDIES like Pavlove used, to DIAGNOSE human
behavior problems and determine BEHAVIORISM.

people have recognized almost immediately that
it wasn't making sense.

RIGHT! NO WON WOULD BELIVE THE Gang
Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Coward's
we've assembled here. You've ALL got the same
same same same dog behavior and stress related
health problems and MENTAL ILLNESSES, liea.

You're all cut off the same same same same
goddamned cloth, liea.

Most recently, it has taken to crossposting to
groups where the regulars would recognized
a familiar name, in this case, mine.

Being a dangerHOWES internet Thug, you bring
attention on yourself, liea. Like tellin parents TO
LIE to their children, abHOWET DEATH.

That ain't NUTHIN to LIE abHOWET, liea, cause
kids ain't freakin STUPID. Kids GROW UP, and
LEARN their TRUSTED PARENTS LIED TO THEM.

The Puppy Wizard's DADDY SEZ: "You're ONLY
as good as YOUR WORD. When you get BAGGED
FOR LYING, you're MARKED FOR LIFE."

Eh, liea?

Ain't that the TRUTH, liea?

Apparently that gets a response.

NO. You've been WARNING folks to KILLFILE
"IT" since day WON, liea. IN FACT, you was the
first to complain to The Puppy Wizard's ISP five
years ago, when your dog Cubbe began TURNIN
ON YOU and The Puppy Wizard sez that's CAUSE
YOU WAS CHOKIN and SHOCKIN HER.

Please, folks, use some common sense.

Since then, you've lied and defended HURTING
DOGS to train them and advised OTHER dog
lovers to do likeWIZE. Your dog Cubbe is a
FEAR BITER of YOUR BEST FRIEND and any
SMALL CHILDREN, liea.

The post that was reposted here was from
several years ago.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You think the html wears HOWET, liea?

Since then, I've solved the problem.

That so? WHAAAT PROBLEM, liea? The CHOKING
PROBLEM? The BITING PROBLEM? The LYING
PROBLEM?

You have NOT solved any goddamned problem, liea.
You've MADE THEM WORSE.

Even if I hadn't,

You'd STILL LIE and tell fokls to HURT THEIR DOGS
and LIE TO THEIR CHILDREN.

I wouldn't come to my quilting, gardening and
cooking buddies for a specific and ongoing
problem with my dog.

Well liea, you might as well have, for all the
benefit you've got from the likes of professor
SCRUFF SHAKE and the other dog chokers
and shockers, liea.

My dog group

You mean, The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum, liea?

hears from me regularly

INDEEDY! You've been posting warnings,
KILLFILE advice, and organizing mass
complaints to ISP's abHOWET The Puppy
Wizard several times a week, regularly, for
five years, liea.

about training techniques

You mean, your pronged spiked pinch choke
and shock collar biting and escape related
problems, liea.

and progress

You mean, the progression from Cubbe TURNING
ON YOU to attacking your only friend and attempting
to attack any small children, and escaping your
HOWES, liea?

and setbacks.

You've had NO SETBACKS, liea. Your PROGRESS
has been steadily increasing anxiety and aggression
culminating in your only friend gettin bitten recently,
and them two kids gettin TERRORIZED and nHOWE
givin your HOWES a wide berth.

They're interested.

Thats' on accHOWENT of like HOWE The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY SEZ, "Birds of a
feather. You're JUDGED by the company
you keep. If you lie with PIGS, you'll awaken
STINKIN like em."

Ain't that the truth, eh liea?

My quilting buddies

Will DISRESPECT you if they learn abHOWET
the cowardly ways you treat animals and children, liea.

are interested in what quilts I'm working on.

The Puppy Wizard is likeWIZE interested in quilting,
sewing, handicrafts, flHOWER arranging, and gardening,
liea. Mrs. Puppy Wizard is a talented seamstress.

My cooking buddies like to hear about new recipes.

Mrs. Puppy Wizard is a MAGICIAN in the kitchen, liea.

The and Mrs. Puppy Wizard watch the quilting and
cooking fashion and HOWES decorating programs
on T.V. together, and discuss fashion design, cooking,
crafts, and are members of the horticultural society,
and involve HOWErselves in those matters almost
as much as DOG BEHAVIOR and human psychology, liea.

Sure I get off-topic from time to time

EXXXCUSE The Puppy Wizard, liea?

All you contribute to The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum
are PAIN FEAR FORCE INTIMIDATION and LIES.

(who doesn't),

EVERYWON, on HOWER forums, liea. You all do
the same same same same COWARDLY ACTS.

A five year old child wouldn't, liea. They'd KNOW
better. By the age of seven, the LAW expects a
child to KNOW BETTER than to HURT ANIMALS
and LIE abHOWET IT, as you do, constantly, liea.

but in general,

NO. NOT "IN GENERAL." SPECIFICALLY.

Don't forget the OLD QUOTES you complain abHOWET.

I try to stay with the subject.

You're havin a breakdHOWEN, liea. That's
The SYNDROME. That's the same same
same same condition you're givin your
dogs, liea.

Please don't fall for the troll's tactics.

We recognize you as a MENTAL CASE, not
just a playfull troll, liea. YOU HURT YOUR DOG
AND TAUGHT IT TO HATE AND FEAR AS YOU DO.

If you have any doubts about what I'm saying,

You're a PROVEN LIAR and DOG ABUSER, liea.

do a google search on my name-

Yeah. Look under LIEA, DOG ABUSER.

- Julia Altshuler and Julia FN Altshuler.

And look for the words shock, prong, slip choke,
correction, escapee, ESCALATE, Dana, fence,
alpha, NINNYBOY, and "occasional OT post,"
reposted abHOWET every two days...

You'll find that for every one of my posts,

Your OFF TOPIC posts, like THIS WON, liea?

there are about 20 reposts

Yeah... The Puppy Wizard likes to use your
posting history as a EXXXAMPLE of LYIN
and HURTING DOGS, liea.

and nonsensible answers

You mean, The Puppy Wizard's LIES, liea?

from the same troll.

You mean, The Puppy Wizard, who trains all
animals all over the Whole Wild World, NEARLY
INSTANTLY, withHOWET HURTIN THEM, FOR
FREE, from settin right here, stark ravin nekkid, liea?

You mean, the WON trainer who NEVER HURTS
or even tells a dog or child, "NO!," and gets NEAR
INSTANT SUCCESS, 100% of the time, for FREE, liea?

THAT TROLL, liea?

This goes back to 1998.

Yeah. Since your dog Cubbe began TURNING
ON YOU CAUSE YOU WAS JERKING AND
CHOKING AND SHOCKING HER.

(I'm not the only target by far.

No liea, but you're abHOWET HOWER SICKEST.

Every regular on the dog groups put up with the same.)

AS STATED... "you're cut off the same same same
same cloth, liea. Birds of a feather. You're JUDGED
by the company you keep. If you lie with PIGS, you'll
awaken STINKIN like em."

Ain't that RIGHT, liea? Or are you gonna call
The Puppy Wizard's DADDY a liar too, liea?
You'll have to do that IN PERSON, liea, and
HE'S DEAD...

BWWWWHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Here's the canned post on the subject written
by me with input from the regulars on the dog group.

You mean, the WONS who IGNORE "IT?"

I post it whenever I see answers to the troll.

Beause NO WON gets 100% NEAR INSTANT
TOTAL SUCCESS, as The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Student's REPORT, liea? The WONS
YOU CALL LIARS, FORGERIES, and PAID
SHILLS, liea?

THOSE ANSWERS, liea?

(I have the troll itself killfiled

Do you nHOWE?

so I never see its posts

So you NEVER EVER even got to THINK
abHOWET HIM, eh liea?

unless someone who is not in my killfile repeats them.)

Well liea, ain't THAT HOWE COME you tell folks
to snip pertinent text, trim crossposts, and put
NINNYBOY in the subject header TO AVOID
EMBARASSMENT, liea?

--Lia
This message is posted to

TO DECEIVE NEW POSTERS AND DISAVAIL
THEM OF THE SAFEST, GENTLEST, MOST
EFFECTIVE METHODS IN THE WHOLE
WILD WORLD, FOR FREE liea, because you're
a LIAR and DOG ABUSER, liea?

Wouldn't you LOVE to share The Puppy
Wizard's FREE INFORMATION with your
gardening pals, who are trHOWEbled by
their neighbor's barking dogs while they're
trying to enjoy their hobby?

"Just Want To Second Jerry's Method For
Dealing With This (Destructive Separation
Anxiety). I've Suggested It To Quite A Few
Clients Now And It's Worked 'EVERY TIME
The Very First Time' - marilyn, Trainer, 33
Years Experience.

"His Amazing Progress Almost Makes Me Cry.
Your Method Takes Positive Training To The
Next Level And Should Really Be Used By All
Trainers Who Call Themselves Trainers. Thank
You For Helping Me Save His Life," Kay Pierce,
Professional Trainer, 30 Years Experience.

Dave Cohen writes:
Barking Deterrants Needed...

Hi. Please understand that I do not know Jerry
and have spoken with him briefly once by email.

I have no stake or interest in the success of his
business. I simply want to thank him publicly for
one of his tips, with regards to separation anxiety.

I thought it seemed far fetched to praise a stuffed
animal and then say good bye to my own dog, but
I am usually a very open minded person, so I tried it.

Well, lo and behold- the damn trick worked!

I think Jerry has some intriguing techniques, and
personally I think everyone who constantly criticizes
him is not understanding his logic. Thank you Jerry!

=====================

Chris Williams writes:

"The FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual
I do find valuable. Much of it I recognize as what
I've always done without thinking of it as "training".
New stuff, I've used. His anchoring technique erased
the last of Mac's fireworks trauma,"

==============================

From: Chris Williams )
Subject: Thank you Jerry Howe
Date: 2002-03-26 08:16:19 PST

Engrossing account, Anthony. Our best to Angel
and your family.

A friend, who socializes the kittens I've taken
from a feral cat colony, is using the DDR.

She reports far fewer panic problems than
she's had before.

============================

"Hoku Beltz" wrote in message
. ..

Aloha Sunny,
Just follow the training program to the
letter, no matter how insignificant some
of the step seem to be and your pupy will
be a very well behaved dog in a few days.
I would seriously consider backing out of
the training classes as they will conflict
with the Wit's End principles.
I went the training route first, and still
had problems until I found Wits' End.
Now I have two "new and improved" dogs.
You won't be disappointed if you follow
the program.
Good luck,
Hoku

==================

From: Becky )
Subject: Crate Anxiety
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST

Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check out his Doggy
Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo
Or Two Did Too) machine....it is for this.

Please do not listen to the others in here that don't like
him or his methods, they have never tried them....I have
and it works!!!!

I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in 1 day and
she usually does this SEVERAL times a day and actually
makes my kids bleed!

Try it or contact him! The manual is at the above website
also, and it is free!

Becky

===========

Subj: Fear of Thunder
Date: 6/29/02 6:07:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Jraltman
To: Witsenddog

Dear Jerry,

I hope you'll be able to post this message so more
people who are at their wit's end will be able to help
their dogs.

To review:

Our puppy was uncomfortable during thunder storms.
At the beginning of the problem, she paced restlessly
from room to room. She couldn't settle and sleep.

From there the problem grew. She would run to the far
southeast corner of the house (which makes sense
because most storms here come from the northwest)
and she'd cower in the corner of the couch and shake.

!st attempt to help her:

I'd pick her up, brush and massage her (call me a nut -
I've sung to her when I've done her daily brushing since
she was tiny so of course I sang too) and when she
relaxed, I'd put her in her crate. She then slept and I
thought the problem was solved.

Traumatic event:

We were out in the park playing with one of her doggy
friends when it began to rain. On the way home, there
was the loudest, longest, thunder clap I've ever heard.

From that day on, the problem got worse and worse.
I couldn't calm her with singing and massage. The fear
spread. She wouldn't go out if it was raining. No thunder,
just gently summer rain, and she wouldn't go out.

The solution:

I surfed the net and came across a free manual Wit's
End Dog Training Method and a product called Doggy
Do Right that seemed better than anything else I came
across.

A phone call to Jerry Howe, author of the manual and
Director of Research, Biosound Scientific, convince me
to try both the manual and the product.

Problem solved:

I followed Jerry's suggestions (more phone calls - he is
most generous with his time and advice). The first two
thunder storms my puppy was restless but not running
around in a blind panic.

The third storm, she barked her deep, stranger danger
bark after each clap of thunder. The fourth storm, she
seemed uneasy at first. Soon she was asleep at my
feet and she napped through the rest of the storm.

A miracle. I am endlessly grateful to Jerry
for his manual and his machine.

A word about Doggy Do Right. It is odd to buy a
machine that emits a sound I cannot hear. I took
the chance because Jerry offered a full refund
including shipping.

Though I heard nothing, my puppy clearly did. When
I first turned on the machine, she got the cutest, most
quizzical look on her face. She looked at me as if to
say: "What's that? I never heard that before."

She looks at the machine when it is on. She rests on the floor
beneath it. It is obvious from her behavior that she is aware
of its cycles.

Amazing.

Thank you Jerry.

=============

"Anthony Testa" wrote in message
om...

I moved to Jacksonville, Florida about a year
ago with my lovely wife linda. 3 times a week
for 7 months I visited the Dog shelter and
Humane Society looking for a German Shepherd.
There were several times they had a dog there,
but I was looking for a bitch. The reason for this
is, all my life I have always had a female German
shepherd. Therefore, I wanted another one. Finally
about 6 weeks ago, I found her. "Angel" looked
just like my previous dog of 12 years. I called my
wife, she came down and fell in love with her immediately.

We filled out the paper work and left the Humane
Society with her. We drove directly to Pet Smart to
buy all the essentials. We bought the biggest crate
available. Let it be known I have never used a crate
with any of my previous dogs. The biggest difference
is my other dogs I had from puppy age. Angel just
turned 2, 3 days before adoption.

Angel appeared to be happy the trip home. Her ears
were down all the time and her tail was so far between
her legs that it looked like she had 3 ears. (humor)
None the less, we knew we had a dog that was insecure.
The first night we let Angel sleep in the living room.

However, we had to go to work the next day. We pet
her, kissed her and put her in the crate in the middle
of the living room. During the day, my sons came
home to walk her, give her a little loving and play with
her. Then put her back in the crate and go to work.

When we got home the first day, everything in the
crate was ripped to shreds. The neighbors
approached us and said that the dogs barked
constantly for 3 hours then barked continuously after
my sons left again. We thought it was because
everything was new. We were wrong. The dig did
this every day for 4 days.

The 4th day was our first scheduled visit with the
vet. The vet told us he can see that the dog is
suffering from abuse and separation anxiety. So,
the vet puts the dog on clomicalm. (not sure of the
spelling).

Well, for two days the dog walked around like Jerry
Garcia on a Friday night after a concert, stoned!
However, we were home with her the entire weekend.

We crated her for work and came home to a barking
dog, ripped bedding in the crate, upset neighbors
and the plastic bottom of the crate completely torn
to bits. It was obvious that crating was not a good thing.
The next day we decided to leave her out of the crate
to see what would happen. What a major mistake.
We came home to almost $1,000 in damage.
Furniture, the blinds were all chewed and torn down, etc.

The next day we put her in the crate again. This
time we came home to a nice 2' x 3' hole in our
carpet in the middle of the living room, right down
to the cement. I told my wife that we cannot afford
to keep this dog. We should go out and get a puppy.
She was upset and said there must be something
we can do. I told her this. " I will go on the internet
and see what is available". I was desperate and
wanted to see if there was someone who could help.

We read the information about the DDR and emailed
Jerry. Jerry was kind enough to give us his phone
number to discuss Angel in more detail.

First, at no cost he sent us his manual. We started
doing exactly what he said to do in the manual.
Exactly as we did was was written, the results were
exactly as he said it would be. Then we purchased
the DDR.

This is an amazing god send to us. First of all,
Jerry sent it to us without paying. (thanks for that
gesture) This has such and AMAZING effect. This testimonial
is kind of winded so I will say this......Jerry's product
literally saved this dogs life.

Angel can be left alone during the day. NO CRATE. The
dog shows absolutely no sign of anxiety at all. Jerry told
us the product works immediately and it did! She does
not bark at all during the day except when the mailman
drops mail into the slot on the door. The manual for
training works exactly as it says!

We told our vet about this and he said that there are
all kind of gimmicks. I told my vet that as a person who
holds a degree of higher education, there just are some
things they don't have in the text books and he should
be receptive to that. We are proof. Angel was one
day from going back to the humane society.

Listen to this...My wife wrote one of the so called know
it all of pets. His response to the exact letter we
initially wrote to Jerry..."Get rid of the dog, bring her
back" I'll save this person embarrassment by not saying the
name. However, you know who you are and I have this to say
to you. Go pump gas or bus tables because you
sir, do not belong working with animals!

Jerry, after reading some of the threads in the news
group, I can't for the life of me understand why this
many people are so dang blind or ignorant.

You just keep plugging away at what you do, because
you my friend are a life saver!!!

Anytime you need someone to speak about the results
of your product, you have my number. We would gladly
talk to them.

Thank you very much for all your help. God bless you...

Anthony & Linda Testa
Jacksonville, Florida

=====================

(Mark Shaw) wrote in message

In article ,
(Anthony Testa) wrote:
[...]
Jerry, after reading some of the threads in the news
group, I can't for the life of me understand why this
many people are so dang blind or ignorant.
You just keep plugging away at what you do, because you
my friend are a life saver!!!
Okay, who the heck ARE you, really?

Who am I? My real name is posted. The story you have read is
true.

We were at witts end, found Jerry's web page by
happenstance, wrote to him almost exactly what you read, he
gave me his suggestions, told me what my results would be
including a time line and, you know what? He was and still
is, right on the money.

I don't care if he's a warlock, a professor, disgruntled
Entomologist, or a man with a niche that makes the sciences
itchy, he saved the day AND a dog's life.

We were given suggestions from Medication, to a Behavioral
Specialist. I decided that instead of creating a Jerry
Garcia or pay 125.00 dollars an hour for my dog to lay on a
couch to be freudiated, I decided Jerry Howe's method seemed
to be more humane and serene. It worked, end of story.
A. Testa

=====================

My student Anthony summed it all up:

"Alpha" wrote in message

Well there you go, I was willing to believe but then jerry
it was another hallucination of yours, just like all those
thank you letters you write, a lie, a fabrication, a wank...

From: TESTA52601 )
Date: 2002-03-28 10:01:34 PST
Alpha,
It's uneducated, ball breakers like you that create dismay
throughout this society. Get a life. you took apart a
letter from someone who has shown nothing but love and
caring, including lots of money and twisted it to YOUR
point.
Ever consider politics? I challenge you to show me your
credentials and results you come up with. The things I did
with the dog WAS against MY wishes. However, I listen
to pencil neck geeks that sit behind a monitor and get 30
different suggestions. This dog could not be happier if
she was gnawing on all three of your legs.
The bottom line to my letter was to tell people "don't
knock it until you try it"
P.S. Write me personally if you have any
credentials.......

======================

"misty" wrote in message

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do know she's
not here with us. I really can't blame anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because of how you
write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the idea that my using a
shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not wanting to stay
home. Up until I started using it my main concern had been keeping
my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my concern
became how to keep them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the anti-
shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world now
g A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time. IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

misty" wrote in message

We just installed a PetSafe brand fence this Spring. Two dogs,
two collars We now have one dog and no collars.

Peach and Zelda would run thru the fence, not want to come back
in the yard and would run for days. The last time, Peach didn't
come back home.

I used the Wit's End Training Manual to learn how to train my
dog. She is now border trained. A few minutes each day

reinforces
her desire to stay in the yard. She no longer runs out into the
road, I can stop her from chasing cats and she no longer cringes
when we walk around the yard.

I can not say loud or long enough how much I hate the e-fence
and its collars. If you can't get a regular fence then you need

train your dog. I will never rely on an electronic collar to

keep my
dog in our yard again.

The price was too high:-(

~misty

--------------------------------

"Terri"@cyberhighway

Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs since
I freely admit to having read and, I hope, understood enough
of the manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher and the
posts of Marylin Rammell to believe and use it. This naive
child would like to say thank you to both Jerry and Marylin for
putting up with a constant barrage of really infantile crap at
the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the nagging
idea that if people like them had been posting earlier, maybe
we would not have had to hold the head of a really
magnificent animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until he gasped
his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog into
good behavior. Naive is believing that people that hide
behind fake names are more honest than people that use
their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante dog
breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have studied and
lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing that
people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to
just go away because you people act like fools. Why do you
act like fools? I really have no idea, and I don't really care.

And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and actually
admit to buying and having success with his little black
box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and take
it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and testing. You
would never believe the results, so you'll never know.

Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming to
him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?
As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to listen to the
box first?)

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

Old September 13th 03, 12:12 AM
Pat in Virginia

Dear Nell and other quilting buddies at RCTQ:

Please, please .... if you come across this sort of garbage and
feel compelled to make a comment, please please CUT it back to
eliminate both the offensive material and the excessive
bandwidth. My own ISP had kindly eliminated this particular post,
so I was not thrilled to have it reprinted here. It is not a good
message. It is also too long.

A quick glance at my list of posts tells me that most posts here
are less than 50 lines, though chatty folks (I AM one) often go
over that. I am astounded to note that your post was 1480 lines
long, what with that verbal trash from we don't even know
who/what/where. Some folks have to pay per line or minute or
something. My note is NOT a slam against our Nell! After all I do
enjoy Nell's topics, about quilting and other topics. It is meant
to be a friendly reminder to all of us to cut and paste, and to
eliminate the cross posting. Thanks so much.

PAT in VA/USA

Nell Reynolds wrote:

What was that insanity?

Nell in Austin

"The Puppy ..... @earthlink.net wrote in message
news:gvf7b.994$c3....sread1.news.atl.earthlink.net ...
HOWEDY liea,

CUT