OT- back from the southwest :D

Old September 8th 03, 04:30 AM
alia

Default OT- back from the southwest :D

hi all!!! we are back from the southwest and we found a beautiful
place in san cristobal (less than a mile from the d.h. lawrence ranch)
right in our budget and... our landlady is a jewelry artist!!!
yay!!!!

so i am happily back and back to bidding, as kandice will see i am
sure.

so, now my bead question, i may have asked already but if i did i am
sorry, i have forgetten... if i use a pattern with a copyright on it
for a beaded work, can i sell it? does the copyright apply to resale
of the pattern itself or anything that uses the pattern?

thanks and hugs to everyone, i missed you!!!!!

alia
www.auntbeep.com
Old September 8th 03, 05:07 AM
Carol in SLC

we are back from the southwest

Welcome back, Alia!

if i use a pattern with a copyright on it for a beaded work, can i sell it?

Depends entirely on the specifications of the seller.

Carol in SLC
eBay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
New pic (9/5): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/glorious.jpg
Old September 8th 03, 06:57 AM
starlia

Where did the pattern come from? What are the specifications or fine print
that came with the pattern?

om...

Old September 8th 03, 07:45 AM
Kandice Seeber

Welcome back, Alia! As many people here will tell you I'm sure, it depends
on the pattern as to whether you can sell the work based on it or not.
Check the instructions for the copyright notice - some instructions will say
for personal use only. At that point, I think you might run into problems
if you sell the work. I am sure there are people here with better, more
legal info, though.

Yep, I saw your bid - thanks!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 8th 03, 10:18 PM
Dr. Sooz

hi all!!! we are back from the southwest and we found a beautiful
place in san cristobal (less than a mile from the d.h. lawrence ranch)
right in our budget and... our landlady is a jewelry artist!!!
yay!!!!

ROCKIN'!!! And how weird, huh? But -- no surprise, given your energy, lovely
Alia!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 9th 03, 06:53 AM
alia

sooz u r the best big hugs!! and i saw ur pic, u r so pretty!!!!
Old September 9th 03, 08:03 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh my gosh! blush

sooz u r the best big hugs!! and i saw ur pic, u r so pretty!!!!

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

I take back everything... Deirdre S. Beads 33 February 17th 04 06:56 PM
I'm back and exciting news! Beadbimbo Beads 17 September 3rd 03 12:53 PM
back from the Gathering Beadseeker Beads 26 August 29th 03 01:56 AM
I am back Dr. Sooz Beads 14 August 4th 03 02:16 AM
Gotta go back to work saucy Beads 1 August 1st 03 10:37 PM