flame retardant lauhala?

Old August 22nd 03, 08:21 AM
Dolchas

Default flame retardant lauhala?

Greetings all!

The basement billiards room I am currently working on is going to have
sort of a 'Tiki Lounge' style, and I would like to attach lauhala
matting to the ceiling (about 500 sq. ft). I think the ceiling will
be of flame retardant plywood, and I would also like to use flame
retardant lauhala. Can anyone recommend online sites where I can get
a good price on this material? Does anyone have any experience using
this kind of material as a ceiling textile?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Chuck

FS "Passing the Flame" Jim Moore Beads 0 April 20th 04 10:54 AM
AD: Inspired by Nature, Tempered by Flame Karen_AZ Beads 1 April 10th 04 07:56 AM
Air-Dri vs. Flame Dri meijhana Beads 10 February 4th 04 07:06 AM
AD: Black Flame Beads Juanita Floyd Beads 7 January 28th 04 06:36 AM
Fire Retardant Fabric Spray saj Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:44 PM