ClayArt ???????????

Old March 30th 05, 02:41 AM
Randy

Default ClayArt ???????????

Does anyone know if ClayArt is down????????? Or is it just me?

Old March 30th 05, 02:56 AM
Lee In Mashiko, Japan

Hey, check out ClayCraft (it is never down):

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/ClayCraft

Recent topics:

See Rare Images: Hamada's 77 teabowls.
Tougei Kamameshi
Sculpture by Sculptors and Ceramists
reproducing same size in pots
small kiln of perfect proportions
Weirdest sale I ever made
MacKenzie Show
Tenmoku
korea, pottery, icheon ceramics expo
I am doing Tokichi this year.
The Future-long and smokin'
Clay and Glaze Materials in Oregon
Woodfiring/ hobagama slides to CD's
Zen and the Art of Clay
William Morris
The Collections at the Archives of American Art
Albany slip by Edouard Bastarache
: Nepheline Syenite A-30

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/ClayCraft

Old March 30th 05, 02:14 PM
wayne

The ACerS server is down. tried researchign something in the archives
yesterday and found that out. Probably more of those dratted
spam/worm/virus attacks.

--
Wayne Seidl
Key West, Florida, USA

"Randy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know if ClayArt is down????????? Or is it just me?

Old March 30th 05, 03:40 PM
DKat

I have been having problems with it a lot (and I REALLY dislike the new
format).

White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

- H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
"Randy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know if ClayArt is down????????? Or is it just me?