OT - I do not believe this....

Old December 9th 03, 12:40 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default OT - I do not believe this....

Hi ladies and gents!

Something has happened. Something I do not believe. But let's start from the
beginning.

Yesterday I was at work just like I have used to be. Well....I had a
password and username to one certain page. It had a lot to do with my
driving. It was a theory site. I went there and made some practising. After
I had finished my work, I went into my driving in practise. Well...something
has happened. But I still do not know what. What did I notice? My fear for
driving...it was gone down! Or at least....I can not explain this...but I
was not so scared anymore. And today I had my slippery way driving.
Well....the older of the 2 teachers took me and one other girl to Nivala.
The actual driving to that place was made by another girl. There were many
students from many schools of driving. We made some practising. And then we
left back. I did the driving back home. And the other girl was not with us.
In the car I was...there were just teacher and me. But I did the driving.
And with....5!!!!!!! Oh yes!!!!!!! Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!! I was a bit nervous of
that speed but I had no choice, I just did what I had to do. And I am still
unsure what has happened. But something has happened, that is for sure. The
fear has grown less.
Best: Pirjo

Old December 9th 03, 12:45 PM
Ophelia

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
[...]

WELL DONE) you will have your licence soon I am sure

Ophelia

Old December 9th 03, 01:24 PM
Aud

This is going the right way sooner than you know, Pirjo!!! ;-))
AUD

--

"Ophelia" skrev i melding

Old December 9th 03, 04:47 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Pirjo,

Wonderful news, I knew the fear would go away after you had driven a few times.
Congratulations.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora
Old December 9th 03, 05:23 PM
Karen MN

Well done, Pirjo!! It's a great moment when you realize the fear has
passed. That is wonderful!

Karen in MN

Old December 9th 03, 09:37 PM
G.Kelly

Pirjo - that is great - as I said you will very soon be a good and careful
driver God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old December 9th 03, 09:44 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Oh Gwen...passing is still there...I mean...I am not the
expert in that yet. The teachers tell me I should read more
theory. And make those practises of theory. I think I must
do that...but I have a feeling it helps me.
Best: Pirjo
"G.Kelly" kirjoitti

Old December 10th 03, 10:07 PM
Katherine

Good for you, Pirjo! Keep on practicing, and the fear will disappear
completely.
Katherine

Old December 11th 03, 08:01 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

How can reading the theory help? I would have thought that more time behind the
wheel of the car would be better?

Hugs,

Auntie Nora