SockSlipper photo

Old December 11th 03, 02:05 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:25:30 -0600, Spike Driver wrote:

Noreen,

Please send one more .

Hugs,

Dennis

Absolutely, Dennis!
It'll be in your inbox sometime today.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 11th 03, 02:05 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:32:40 -0600, Spike Driver wrote:

Noreen,

I do both, could you please send one more?

Dennis,
Yes, you do, and of course I will!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 11th 03, 07:22 PM
Katherine

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote
But, Katherine, sweets, it's crochet, and I thought you 'only' knitted?
Of course you shall have it!!

But if I get enough "interesting" crochet patterns, I will be inspired to
learn, right? Maybe that will be an after Christmas project for me.
Katherine

Old December 11th 03, 07:32 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

=20
Absolutely, Dennis!
It'll be in your inbox sometime today.
Hugs,
Noreen
=20

Hi Noreen and all the other sockaholics!

It could be fun to organize a virtual gallery and show the socks made=20
around the world following Noreen=B4s pattern, what do you think?
We could send the pics to Martin...

Just thinking loud with high fever (note for Nora: as I told you, when I =

feel bad all the world has to know that LOL).

Cyberhugs (flu free),

Anna Maria

Old December 12th 03, 01:13 AM

Noreen, may I have a copy of the pattern, too? They look so warm and
toasty !!

Thanks,
Carol Ann

Old December 12th 03, 04:04 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:57:50 -0600, Karen MN wrote:

They ARE very warm and toasty!!!! And so comfy!

See there, I have my own cheerleader!!
Karen, I am SO glad you're enjoying them!
Hugs,
Noreen
who, I don't know 'why' somehow thought they'd be appropriate for you!
(we have a psychic connection too, mebbee??)

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.