ATTN Polly Esther

Old January 24th 04, 06:33 PM
Karlee in Kansas

Default ATTN Polly Esther

Can you email me off list please????

mnkbrennan @ charter . net

TY!

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

Old January 24th 04, 07:34 PM
Polly Esther

Don't y'all worry your little heads about what Karlee and I are up to - but
you just might want to see that your stash is wearing protection. Polly

Old January 27th 04, 02:56 PM
Karlee in Kansas

That would probably be a good idea. Placing your stash under guard
wouldn't hurt either.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha evil laugh

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas (eyeballing Crystal's stash)

Old January 27th 04, 05:45 PM
Diana Curtis

Yep, safe S.E.X., buying stash with someone elses credit card.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 27th 04, 10:06 PM
Sharon Harper

Ouch! That's nasty! I like it...

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Karlee in Kansas wrote:

That would probably be a good idea. Placing your stash under guard
wouldn't hurt either.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha evil laugh

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas (eyeballing Crystal's stash)
Queen of Packrats

I shall just hide mine under a pile of bridesmaid dresses WITH PINS IN!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old January 28th 04, 11:07 AM
Kate Dicey

Sharon Harper wrote:

Ouch! That's nasty! I like it...

I have to dig in that heap myself... A small boy's waistcoat has gone
AWOL!

Old January 30th 04, 01:05 AM
Polly Esther

I just happened to notice that this thread was alive and well. Kate, if you
drop back by this spot (there's just so much to see with our busy wonderful
gang, it's impossible to check it all) . . . anyhow -
Thank you so much for suggesting Chris James' The Complete Serger
Handbook. Mine came in today and I am so pleased to have it. It looks just
wonderful. big hugs, Polly

Old January 30th 04, 12:43 PM
Kate Dicey

Polly Esther wrote:

I just happened to notice that this thread was alive and well. Kate, if you
drop back by this spot (there's just so much to see with our busy wonderful
gang, it's impossible to check it all) . . . anyhow -
Thank you so much for suggesting Chris James' The Complete Serger
Handbook. Mine came in today and I am so pleased to have it. It looks just
wonderful. big hugs, Polly

Penny from the village ran off with a lend of all me other serger books,
but I wouldn't let this one out of the house! I bin YOOOZIN it all
week!

OT Esther Dr. Sooz Beads 58 June 29th 04 05:52 AM
OT POLLY ESTHER lives! Helen Martin Quilting 23 October 21st 03 02:25 AM
Polly Esther reporting in . . . Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\) Quilting 3 October 2nd 03 06:25 PM
Calling Polly - Quilt Show in Louisiana Kate T. Quilting 1 August 14th 03 08:28 PM