TEST -Don't open

Old September 18th 03, 09:55 AM
Janner

Default TEST -Don't open

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! Yep, I am the person who shakes, squishes
and feels the weight of pressies at Christmas as well. Guilty as
charged.......
--
Janner

"Quite often lately I have the feeling I don't know what's going on..." ---
Snoopy!

"You have to have a Dream!"

"marialuisa" wrote in message
ciao a tutti

Luisa

---

Old September 18th 03, 12:16 PM
jules

Might as well ask a fish not to swim lol

--
Jules

Old September 18th 03, 02:22 PM
Kate Dicey

marialuisa wrote:

ciao a tutti

Luisa

Hi there! I am waaaay to nosey to let a challenge like THAT go by!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 18th 03, 04:56 PM
Nell Reynolds

Yeah, and I fell for the Nude Pics subject line above. Not only were there
no hunky nude pics, but they wanted to sign me up for online fun. Not
S.E.X.

Nell in embarrassment

Old September 18th 03, 08:50 PM
Nell Reynolds

That's no big deal. It doesn't take much to feel superior to me.

Nell in Austin

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Boy, do I feel superior now! I didnt open either of these! :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.. .

Old September 19th 03, 12:38 AM
Diana Curtis

Ahhh but while feelings are neither right nor wrong they are not always the
truth. So, simply because I feel superiour does not mean I am indeed
superior.
There are more definitive ways to show I am..
;-)
Diana

Old September 19th 03, 02:54 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Sneaky...... very sneaky! LOL

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old September 21st 03, 05:22 AM
Dr. Quilter

Ciao Luisa.. benvenutta!

marialuisa wrote:

ciao a tutti

Luisa

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

compatibility test nimu Glass 2 December 28th 04 03:06 PM
Ancient Cromartie Test Kiln Roz Lacey Pottery 5 August 27th 04 11:39 PM
knot test of the EDK O J Knots 5 April 27th 04 11:39 PM
question for all you experienced mothers Dr. Quilter Quilting 47 August 31st 03 01:56 AM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM