Elizabeth Designs looking for a new home

Old January 29th 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Elizabeth Designs looking for a new home

Yes, dear Sheena, I know this probably should be on RCTM.

However, as Cheryl knows, I have been collecting her stuff for a long
time. The calendar, has just made me realise I can't stitch everything.

I have listed some things on the Quins O&I auction site. Please have a
look. My username is gillianm..no surprise there. .

I know Cheryl and I have the same things..but for friends here, I
would only ask postage. Is that OK?

The site is http://www.quins-auction.com/ Sadly it is coming to an end
April 1st, because there ia no-one with the know-how to take care of the
techie stuff.

To be honest, it has beena sort of swap-shop..we all know eachother.

Gillian
Old January 29th 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/11 9:33 PM, in article ,
"Gillian Murray" wrote:

Yes, dear Sheena, I know this probably should be on RCTM.

However, as Cheryl knows, I have been collecting her stuff for a long
time. The calendar, has just made me realise I can't stitch everything.

I have listed some things on the Quins O&I auction site. Please have a
look. My username is gillianm..no surprise there. .

I know Cheryl and I have the same things..but for friends here, I
would only ask postage. Is that OK?

The site is http://www.quins-auction.com/ Sadly it is coming to an end
April 1st, because there ia no-one with the know-how to take care of the
techie stuff.

To be honest, it has beena sort of swap-shop..we all know eachother.

Gillian

Oh dear - now I need to go check which ones I don't have in case you have
them!

I'm thinking about a serious clear out myself, there are few I know I'll
just never do!

Cheryl

Old January 30th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 1/29/2011 1:12 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 13:03:52 -0500, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 1/29/2011 11:37 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:08:31 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Oh dear - now I need to go check which ones I don't have in case you have
them!

I'm thinking about a serious clear out myself, there are few I know I'll
just never do!

Cheryl

I was lucky with masses of yarn - a friends mother is knitting comfort
bears for kids and she mentioned running out of yarn and I took four
boxes of yarn ends lol Now I have her knitting catnip mice for the
shelter as well, they can be any colour (the cats aren't picky that
way) and take little yarn to do. They sell very well and easily
raise funds. I have a simple pattern if anyone wants it, after making
4 dozen a year ago I whittled the original pattern down to sheer
basics and an hour or two will make a mouse with easy finishing.

Sheena...could you zap one to me? I have knitted dishcloths until I am
blue in the face, for a Cancer Fundraiser. Maybe the mice could be
something else my hairdresser can sell for the cause. I have masses of
smallish ends of the dishcloth yarn, which I can use.

Gill

On it's way, they succeeded well beyond my expectations as a fund
raiser !

Super. I was going to ask about the definition of worsted ( it does
change), but found that the cotton dishy stuff is labelled as worsted..

Now to finish the current dishcloth......and start on cat-treats.

Gillian''The cat-herders spouse.