Cher is OK

Old December 8th 03, 02:05 PM
Sarah Grace

Noreen wrote:
She says its only a cold, I HOPE it's NOT this horrendous flu that's going
around. She sounded positively awful! I was going to call and check up on
her, but if it hurts to talk, or she's resting......... one of those darned
if I do and darned if I don't situations.... I'll call her later this
afternoon.

Awwww that is a shame. I know that round here the flu symptoms are aches,
bouts of crying and tight chests which then develop into chest infections and
the like so if she sounds full of a cold it may just be that. Try not to
worry.

Regards
Sarah
Old December 8th 03, 07:59 PM
Kari

We must be a "family" because Noreen's response brought a tear to my eye!!
Soppy, emotional Girl that I am.
Cher was my first contact and so kind and helpful!

--
Kari (in the UK)
SpamTrap: I will have "no spam" emailed to me!

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:14:27 -0400, Katherine wrote:

Thanks, Noreen, Isn't it great how we all look out for each other?
Katherine

Katherine,
It sure IS, and funnily enough, I think it's because we are 'family'.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

Old December 9th 03, 08:32 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:59:26 -0000, Kari wrote:

We must be a "family" because Noreen's response brought a tear to my eye!!
Soppy, emotional Girl that I am.
Cher was my first contact and so kind and helpful!

Aww, Kari! Cher IS one of the GREAT ones, I totally agree, and I am closer
to people here than a lot of my so-to-speak 'real' family!
(((((Hugs to YOU))))
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 9th 03, 09:39 PM
Cher

Oh blimey Kari, was I?? Still nice to know I'd be missed should I go to
that fibery land in the sky... I don't remember my first contact on here,
but on other lists I do, and you get kinda attached to those that have made
you welcome like as if they are a foster mum or something....lol.

Cheers.....Cher

Kari wrote in message
We must be a "family" because Noreen's response brought a tear to my

eye!!
Soppy, emotional Girl that I am.
Cher was my first contact and so kind and helpful!

--
Kari (in the UK)
SpamTrap: I will have "no spam" emailed to me!

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:14:27 -0400, Katherine wrote:

Thanks, Noreen, Isn't it great how we all look out for each other?
Katherine

Katherine,
It sure IS, and funnily enough, I think it's because we are 'family'.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

---

Old December 9th 03, 09:42 PM
Cher

Hi you two, You are all so important to me too, some of you have become the
family I lost.

I wish I could remember how long ago I started on here, it feels like, since
time began....when did this ng open, anyone know??

Cheers......Cher....
.. .

Old December 9th 03, 09:55 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:42:14 -0000, Cher wrote:

Hi you two, You are all so important to me too, some of you have become the
family I lost.

I wish I could remember how long ago I started on here, it feels like, since
time began....when did this ng open, anyone know??

Cheers......Cher....

Boy, Cher, I dunno how long it's been around, but I've been here at LEAST 4
years.
I remember when you lost your entire address book about 3 and 1/2 years
ago, for SOME reason, you remembered MINE and emailed me! (and you were
hanging about at the UK rec.crafts.textiles ng moreso then....
Anyway, I wrote you back, gave you the few addies I had at the time, AND
told you that yes I could SEE you trying to post at RCTY!
That's what friends are for!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 11th 03, 07:45 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

I remember the two people that welcomed me about five years ago in May. It was
Gemini and Mirjam as they were talking about birthdays.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 11th 03, 09:41 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 11 Dec 2003 19:45:52 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi,

I remember the two people that welcomed me about five years ago in May. It was
Gemini and Mirjam as they were talking about birthdays.

Hugs,

Nora

Well, then it has to be much longer than 4 years for me then, grin!
Mirjam was the first person to write me offlist..... and has been a great
friend ever since!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

ATT'N: SueCD, SarahGrace, Cher, Els, Nora and Janet&MaryB Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 October 22nd 03 04:06 PM
Cher, oh Cher you are so great! Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 5 October 1st 03 08:03 PM
Pkg. arrived from Cher Cher Yarn 4 September 17th 03 09:12 AM
6x6 ..and Cher! Aud Yarn 3 September 3rd 03 04:23 AM