Fw: EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40] (fwd)

Old November 23rd 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Fw: EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40] (fwd)

*Subject: EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40

**Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty
of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out
from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach
a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit
longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try
50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can
lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight
for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.) *

*After you feel confident at that level, *
**
*put a potato in each of the sacks.*

Old November 23rd 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
David R. Sky[_3_]

Hi Mirjam,

Completely off-topic... and completely hilarious!!!! Thanks!

David

--
Delete my first name to email me.

David R. Sky
http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/

Old November 23rd 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB[_2_]

Default EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40] (fwd)

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

**Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have
plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight
out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try
to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a
bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try
50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can
lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight
for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.) *

*After you feel confident at that level, *
**
*put a potato in each of the sacks.*

LOL that's my kinda exercise!

Thanks
Donna

Old November 23rd 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding

**Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have
plenty
of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight
out
from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to
reach
a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a
bit
longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try
50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can
lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight
for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.) *

*After you feel confident at that level, *
**
*put a potato in each of the sacks.*

What a relief, I was afraid I was SO far from reaching the goal,
but I see I have a LITTLE chance!
AUD ;-)))