Saturday afternoon

Old November 18th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default Saturday afternoon

"Y?" wrote in message
.uk...
Mary did you get that book I mentioned for miniature knitting??

er - no ...

have you a site or blog to look at your things?

Only a product list. There are no pictures but I'd be happy to mail
pictures - not to a ng.

Mary

Oh - I just realised that you probably meant what I'd knitted!

sorry ...

The answer is still no, I suppose I could add to the website but never
thought about it. However, I'm still happy to mail anything :-)

Old November 18th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Ooooh no I never sed a fing, 'onnest you mis unda stood me andya heard me
rong....twassant me weally weally it wuzzant.

higz Cher

"Katherine" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 4:41 am, "Y?" wrote:
what Katherine hasn't told you though is that it is her Birthday
today...lol

Ssshhhh!!!! g

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 18th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Did you ever get that book Mary? I can't remember what it was called now,
and I have it here but the last time I got it out to look at the name of it,
I didnt put it back in the bookcase, and goodness knows where it is now.

They have some truly lovely little tweeny weenie things in it.

higz Cher

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

Old November 19th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Katherine's b-day WAS Saturday afternoon

MAZAL TOV Katherine
mirjam

Old November 19th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Y?" wrote in message
o.uk...
Did you ever get that book Mary? I can't remember what it was called now,
and I have it here but the last time I got it out to look at the name of
it, I didnt put it back in the bookcase, and goodness knows where it is
now.

Our house is full of books like that :-)

They have some truly lovely little tweeny weenie things in it.

I honestly can't remember, sorry. I did buy a book of dolls house
accessories which is wonderful but can't remember the name of that one now,
it's downstairs and by the time I've got back up here I'll have forgoten
gain :-)

Mary

Old November 19th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Leah

Happy belated birthday, Katherine, sorry I missed it while out on the
pre-Thanksgiving social circuit all weekend. I hope it was terrific!

Leah
Old November 19th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
FarmI

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
Well, here it is, the middle of November, and not a snowflake in sight.

It's hot, hot, hot, here. The dogs are panting and the snakes are out. The
heat is good though as I've just hung the washing on the line which built up
over the past week as we've been away for a week spent in Tasmania touring.

We've rescued a water rat with a broken back leg and had the wildlife carers
collect it.

I currently have 3 pairs of socks OTN....

2 pairs on the go. 1 black pair and 1 red stripey pair. Too hot to do
anything more weighty but have a number of things I should be working on to
get rid of them - mohair long line coat with shawl collar, man's jumper
(sweater) etc.

Old November 19th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Y?" wrote in message
.uk...
found mine now, it's the dolls house needlecrafts by Venus A.
Dodge..brill book

Yes, I looked and that WAS the one. Thank you for recommending it :-)

Mary

Old November 19th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Do you spin Mary? I think you do, if so your handspun fine, will be great
for a lot of the items in the book

higz Cher
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

.uk...

A fun afternoon Julia in MN Quilting 3 October 9th 06 12:59 PM
Saturday night was Saturday , we are ok Shillelagh Yarn 2 July 27th 06 07:24 AM
OT - Afternoon Funny Sharon Harper Quilting 2 February 8th 06 01:45 AM
Sunday afternoon [email protected] Yarn 26 October 31st 05 03:19 AM
OT Peacful afternoon! melinda Quilting 6 September 13th 05 01:58 AM