Glow in the Dark

Old March 17th 04, 03:41 PM
Steve P

Default Glow in the Dark

Our company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range
of glow in the dark products. Glow in the dark products work by absorbing
and releasing light energy. Our range of glow products starts with the raw
material, the glow powder. From this,raw pigment, we produce the following:

Glow paint - http://www.darkniteglow.com/paint/index.html
Glow Stickers - http://www.darkniteglow.com/sticker/index.html
and even glow thread and fibre - http://www.darkniteglow.com/thread/

Our latest addition is the inkjet quality photo paper.
http://www.darkniteglow.com/paper/
This photo paper can be used in any inkjet printer to print photo quality
images and photographs. Print photos, graphics, signs, or anything you can
imagine and watch it glow in the dark instantly. These are high quality
products that can glow in the dark for hours.

This product is only available in our website. We are looking for
distributors for this product. http://www.glo-net.com/

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further details.

Regards
Steve P