Need Help Pricing Polymer Clay Items On Ebay

Old January 8th 04, 03:15 PM
Lily

Default Need Help Pricing Polymer Clay Items On Ebay

Hi,

I recently put a pair of my handmade earrings on eBay. They didn't
sell. How does one price polymer clay items on eBay? I sell the same
earrings locally at $15 a pair. I priced them at $5.99 on eBay.

Lily
Old January 8th 04, 06:54 PM
Sjpolyclay

I recently put a pair of my handmade earrings on eBay. They didn't
sell. How does one price polymer clay items on eBay?

Ebay, and all auctions, are chancy. Many times my items don't sell. Some times
they do....
As a rule of thumb, start your auctions at the wholesale price. I never start
an auction lower than I am willing to take as a final price, or for less than I
*know* I could get somewhere other than at auction.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com