results from mystery quilts

Old October 15th 05, 10:33 PM
Jenn/Jalynne

Default results from mystery quilts

Heehee, and I thought I was the only one who did this!

--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions

"Judy" wrote in message
I CHEAT!! - if the mystery is an online one, I wait till the mystery is
"over" and can see the various blocks G Then, if I like it, I may try
it. Love the BOM quilts 'cause many of them show the finished quilt (not
necessarily in the colors I like)/ Then I may try it to learn some
different techniques.
Just my 2 cents worth.
ME-Judy

"Marijke" wrote in message
.. .
How do others feel about mystery quilts?

Old October 16th 05, 05:58 AM
extremevalues

Shoot No! I thought everyone did this!

Carol in TX
Need therapy? Make a quilt!

Old October 16th 05, 12:26 PM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

http://community.webshots.com/photo/350947725rAwhrD

When the store where I work had a Mystery Quilt, the employees were all
'encouraged' to make one prior to the release of the first clue. That
way, we could help customers with their fabric selection. I, of
course, picked the most 'contrasty' fabrics I could find. :

joan

Old October 16th 05, 03:17 PM
KJ

Wow, that one just jumps right out and slaps you in the face huh? Just
kidding. That's a really sharp quilt.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam" before mchsi

ups.com...

Old October 17th 05, 01:46 AM
extremevalues

I just realized that this NG is the reason I had heard of Bellevue,NE.
DH was asking me if I wanted to move there before he applied for a job.
I told him to go for it, knowing that they probably already have
someone else in mind. I guess I can get the skinny on quilty stuff
from you if he happens to get the job. Ha Ha )

Carol in TX
Need Therapy? Make a quilt!

Old October 17th 05, 02:07 AM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Bellevue is a great place to live. I'd love to show you around.

joan

Old October 17th 05, 03:43 AM
extremevalues

I'll let you know!