Subliminal Messages in Pictures - Do Subliminal Messages in PicturesInfluen..

Old January 20th 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Subliminal Messages in Pictures - Do Subliminal Messages in PicturesInfluen..

It is believed that when a person is continuously and quickly shown a
subliminal message hidden behind a picture, even after the image is
gone our subconscious maintains an after image of the message and
subconscious then acts in a similar way as the subliminal message in
the picture suggests. Some also believes that subliminal messages in
pictures can also have a positive effect for example it can also help
to achieve a goal i.e. if you repeatedly look at a at your goal hidden
as a subliminal message in a visual your subconscious will let go of
self-beliefs and replace it with your goal.
A subliminal message is a message hidden in audio or visual. It is not
detectable easily to our naked eyes. These messages directly influence
our sub consciousness and may lead our sub consciousness in a certain
direction. Some researches argue that effect of subliminal messages is
rather insignificant while others believe that they might cause some
harm. Another third group of researches believe that subliminal
messages have no effect on our subconscious thus no effect on our
actions....

Affirmations goal setting motivation & personal growth :
http://groups.google.com/group/affirmationsap