Block of the Month

Old September 17th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
steve

Default Block of the Month

Hello Ladies

Cleaning out things and trying to get a bit organized, I know, impossible,
and I ran across my rotary cutting patterns for the last two block of the
months that I did. Years 2003 and 2004. I was wondering, would you like me
to make pdf scans of these and post a link on my web site so that you can
download them? It probably won't happen for a couple of weeks, but if you'd
like me to share, I surely will.

Here is the link to the page that shows them.
http://home.gci.net/~rainbowmoose/bl...the_month.html

I'm still working on improving the site, per many of your suggestions, and
trying to get my background to show up.

Anyways, let me know.

Steve C.
Alaska

Old September 17th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

steve wrote:
Hello Ladies

Cleaning out things and trying to get a bit organized, I know, impossible,
and I ran across my rotary cutting patterns for the last two block of the
months that I did. Years 2003 and 2004. I was wondering, would you like me
to make pdf scans of these and post a link on my web site so that you can
download them? It probably won't happen for a couple of weeks, but if you'd
like me to share, I surely will.

Here is the link to the page that shows them.
http://home.gci.net/~rainbowmoose/bl...the_month.html

I'm still working on improving the site, per many of your suggestions, and
trying to get my background to show up.

Anyways, let me know.

Steve C.
Alaska

That would be wonderful - I've been drooling over the 2004 one in
particular. I love the way it all interlocks and the colours are so rich.

Thank you for your offer to share the patterns with us - its very kind
of you.

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)
Old September 17th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

I would love to have copies Steve. Thanks very much for the kind offer!
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old September 17th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Very clever, the way you set your blocks, Steve.

Thanks for the show&tell(s).

Ramgop/Sandy

Old September 18th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tricia

Default OT Postcards Block of the Month

Steve,

My mom is collecting postcards for a collage and is short the state of
Alaska -- would you be willing to send her one?

If so, please contact off list....

TIA,
Tricia

steve wrote:

Steve C.
Alaska

Old September 20th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Wow, Steve! I am in love with your quilts! Couldn't get to the Traditional
page, got an error message. But all the others showed up just fine. I
especially love the retirement quilt with the signed leaves on the back.

Thanks for sharing. You folks are great for inspiration!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old September 20th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Piggybacking

I would love the info - thanks for offering Steve.

Gorgeous quilts and I particularly admire your setting
options.

--
Cheryl & the Cats
0 0 o o 0 0

:
: Thanks for sharing. You folks are great for inspiration!
:
: --
: Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
:
: If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green
: If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. --Carolyn McCarty
:
: If at first you don't succeed, switch to power
ools. --Red Green
: If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger
ammer. --Carolyn McCarty
:
: "steve" wrote in message
: ...
: Hello Ladies
:

Old September 20th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Steve:
Lovely quilts! It was fun to inspect the
Retirement Quilt that Carolyn mentioned.
(Ta, Carolyn!) The botanical blocks are
terrific, the siggies on back are
clever, and I really like how you made
the pieced sashing with scrappy looking