AD - partly ad and partly not

Old February 12th 04, 02:49 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - partly ad and partly not

First, I've made some drawer pulls for my grandmother, who sent me a swatch
of her new bathroom fabric. I like them so much I want to show them off!
The beads are huge for me - about 8mm x 20mm in diameter. Each bead took me
about 45 minutes to make.

http://www.lampwork.net/drawers1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/drawers2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/drawers3.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/drawers4.jpg

I loved the colors in these drawer pulls so much that I made a set of beads
for ebay in the same color scheme.

I would love to know what you all think!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 12th 04, 02:55 AM
Tinkster

I love them! Aren't drawer pulls FUN FUN FUN to do?

Tink

Old February 12th 04, 03:02 AM
Dr. Sooz

Oh JEEBUS.

http://www.lampwork.net/drawers1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/drawers2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/drawers3.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/drawers4.jpg

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 12th 04, 03:05 AM
Dr. Sooz

I loved the colors in these drawer pulls so much that I made a set of beads
for ebay in the same color scheme.

HELP ME, JEEBUS!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 12th 04, 03:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yes! I just wish there were more kinds of hardware. Grandma wants a
bicone bead to hang from each one - kind of Victorian style. But I have yet
to find that kind of hardware, and I don't wanna make it myself. These I
got from Burgard Studios, and I don't think they have any other kind. But I
love making them!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 12th 04, 03:13 AM
starlia

They look wonderful! I love the drawer pulls a lot.

Oh, how I wish I could bid.

Starlia

Old February 12th 04, 03:50 AM
Beadbimbo

Oh pretty!!! What a lucky grandmother!! You'll have to let us know what
she says when she sees them in person!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old February 12th 04, 06:15 AM
Pam

Oh my - you've done it again I LOVE the drawer pulls - lucky Grandma! And
I keep going to bid on those beads... but I know they are going to go way
higher than my bead budget.... They would look so fab on a nice tropical
tan (Not that I will have one of those any time soon).

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - hand crafted jewelry and bead art