Wow, Ginger's Needlearts Store has closed!!!!!!

Old November 4th 13, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Wow, Ginger's Needlearts Store has closed!!!!!!

On 11/3/13 7:12 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:15:37 PM UTC-4, thubten wrote:
I still can't believe it! Here is more info about it.

http://sublimestitching.com/blogs/ne...aming-to-close

Hmmmm, does this mean I'm supposed to open a needlework shop in Austin

or surrounding? There is no other outside of one up in Georgetown,

TX.

Wow!

I have an LNS about 5 miles from where I live, and there is a LN/Y/QS withing a few blocks of where a group I belong to has their monthly get-togethers.

jealous - tomorrow I'm taking a ride to check out World in Stitches for
the first time in ages.

Cheryl
Old November 4th 13, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

On 11/4/2013 7:10 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 11/3/13 7:12 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:15:37 PM UTC-4, thubten wrote:
I still can't believe it! Here is more info about it.

http://sublimestitching.com/blogs/ne...aming-to-close

Hmmmm, does this mean I'm supposed to open a needlework shop in Austin

or surrounding? There is no other outside of one up in Georgetown,

TX.

Wow!

I have an LNS about 5 miles from where I live, and there is a LN/Y/QS
withing a few blocks of where a group I belong to has their monthly
get-togethers.

jealous - tomorrow I'm taking a ride to check out World in Stitches for
the first time in ages.

Cheryl

Maybe I should go with you. Bobbie

Keepsake Needlearts Maureen Grace-Miller Needlework 16 January 20th 11 06:32 PM
Cinnamon & Ginger--Store Sample--Picture joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska Quilting 12 March 27th 09 07:33 PM
Keepsake Needlearts Suzanne Needlework 9 June 16th 04 10:37 PM
Top 3 Needlearts ~ A New Poll Russell Miller Needlework 79 December 13th 03 01:48 AM
Top 3 Needlearts ~ A New Poll Lee Needlework 6 December 8th 03 01:47 AM