New picture

Old May 12th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default New picture

Hi All

I just finished my Hanami Shawl last month. I don't think I sent a link to
a picture of it, but if I did, just ignore me. Forgetfulness comes with age
(hee hee). I love this shawl. It's light as a feather and I've worn it
quite a lot.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...anamishawl.jpg

Shelagh

Old May 12th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

On May 12, 5:23*pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Hi All

I just finished my Hanami Shawl last month. *I don't think I sent a link to
a picture of it, but if I did, just ignore me. *Forgetfulness comes with age
(hee hee). *I love this shawl. *It's light as a feather and I've worn it
quite a lot.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...nitting/?actio...

Shelagh

Wow, Shelagh! That's just gorgeous! One of these days I'm gonna have
to try making a shawl. You've inspired me.

Hesira
Old May 12th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"hesira" wrote in message
On May 12, 5:23 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Hi All

I just finished my Hanami Shawl last month. I don't think I sent a link to
a picture of it, but if I did, just ignore me. Forgetfulness comes with
age
(hee hee). I love this shawl. It's light as a feather and I've worn it
quite a lot.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...nitting/?actio...

Shelagh

Wow, Shelagh! That's just gorgeous! One of these days I'm gonna have
to try making a shawl. You've inspired me.

Hesira

A friend alerted me to that pattern. I thought it was gorgeous and it's
quite easy, especially when you finish the basket weave section.

Shelagh

Old May 13th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LauraJ[_2_]

That is beautiful, Shelagh! How long did it take you to knit? I recently
completed a shawl which just flew off the needles but this one looks like it
would take way more patience than I have.

Great work.

Cheers,
LauraJ

Old May 13th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 13, 1:23*am, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Hi All

I just finished my Hanami Shawl last month. *I don't think I sent a link to
a picture of it, but if I did, just ignore me. *Forgetfulness comes with age
(hee hee). *I love this shawl. *It's light as a feather and I've worn it
quite a lot.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...nitting/?actio...

Shelagh

SHELAGH

That is the most Daring Funny wonderful Shawl i love the very Official
formal side with the total free spirit other side ,, mirjam
Old May 13th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Ann Eales

Shillelagh
It absolutely stunning
ann

Old May 13th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:23:09 -0500, Shillelagh wrote:

Hi All

I just finished my Hanami Shawl last month. I don't think I sent a link
to a picture of it, but if I did, just ignore me. Forgetfulness comes
with age (hee hee). I love this shawl. It's light as a feather and I've
worn it quite a lot.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...anamishawl.jpg

Shelagh

That is beautiful Shelagh. The colour is perfect for that design.
--
You˘re only young once, but you can be immature forever
Old May 14th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"LauraJ" wrote in message news:5ghWj.2885$xr1.1960@trndny04...
That is beautiful, Shelagh! How long did it take you to knit? I recently
completed a shawl which just flew off the needles but this one looks like
it would take way more patience than I have.

Great work.

Cheers,
LauraJ

I worked it as a knit-along with a friend in Australia. We both
finished around the same time. I started mine January 3/08,
finished on April 11/08 - including blocking.

I rarely work on one item at a time, but something like this
shawl gets at least one repeat done every day.

I'm working on a new project - a scarf called Clapotis.
It's a very easy knit, and it's really a classy looking
item.
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTclapotis.html

Another project I'm working on is called the
Stained Glass Bag - a felting project
http://knittingdream.blogspot.com/20...s-fan-bag.html

Cheers backatcha
Shelagh

Old May 14th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

wrote in message
On May 13, 1:23 am, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Hi All

I just finished my Hanami Shawl last month. I don't think I sent a link to
a picture of it, but if I did, just ignore me. Forgetfulness comes with
age
(hee hee). I love this shawl. It's light as a feather and I've worn it
quite a lot.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...nitting/?actio...

Shelagh

SHELAGH

That is the most Daring Funny wonderful Shawl i love the very Official
formal side with the total free spirit other side ,, mirjam

Thank you Mirjam. It's the very different design that said to me
that I had to make it ;)

Shelagh

Old May 14th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news

That is beautiful Shelagh. The colour is perfect for that design.

The colour is what the designer originally called for and I agree with
you - I've seen it done in other colours and can't say I liked them.
It seems to be fine done in soft light colours, but I don't care for
the ones done in dark colours.

The yarn is Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud and the colour is
Peppermint Heather (I think).

Thanks for your kind comment.

Shelagh

New picture YarnWright Yarn 0 August 12th 06 05:10 PM
New picture Shillelagh Yarn 10 August 12th 06 03:18 PM
picture norma woods Yarn 29 July 12th 04 04:28 AM
NEW picture Denise Jameson Quilting 16 May 22nd 04 02:15 AM
new picture Denise Jameson Quilting 11 December 16th 03 05:12 AM