Have started another moebius!

Old February 19th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default Have started another moebius!

It will be another lace one in a rich, dark red this time and again using
Sirdar, Blur.

This time instead of using a complicated lace stitch I'm using a simple
"yarn forward, knit 2 together" stitch but will intersperse the open
pattern with some rows of garter stitch.

You can see the yarn/colour at http://yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=3807
It is the second colour from the top in the right hand column.

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old February 20th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Hi Bernadette,
sounds good to me, I have this colour upstairs so maybe I ought to get on
and do something with it.
higz Cher

news

Old February 20th 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Feb 19, 11:00*pm, Bernadette wrote:
It will be another lace one in a rich, dark red this time and again using
Sirdar, Blur.

This time instead of using a complicated lace stitch I'm using a simple
"yarn forward, knit 2 together" stitch but will intersperse the open
pattern with some rows of garter stitch.

You can see the yarn/colour athttp://yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=3807
It is the second colour from the top in the right hand column.

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light

Congrats Bernadette keep us in the Lace knowledge !!!
mirjam

Another Moebius Bernadette Yarn 6 April 1st 07 07:34 AM
Knitting a moebius. Bernadette Yarn 59 February 26th 07 10:48 PM
Cat Bordhi's Moebius - Anyone else tried this Jenn Yarn 40 January 25th 06 07:51 PM
Started my knitted moebius hat Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 0 November 23rd 05 01:49 PM
moebius? Karen in MN Yarn 19 August 24th 04 08:35 PM