another one on the circular

Old February 14th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
vanmier[_2_]

Default another one on the circular

"Leah" wrote in message

Christy

Sorry I missed that you were a crocheter! I also crochet. I've
used
Sugar & Cream to crochet. It was a lacy pattern and looked a little
floppy until I used a smaller hook to tighten up the sts. I think
the
thickness of crochet rib should be OK in cotton if you use a little
smaller hook, say 1-2 sizes, unless you crochet loosely, and then
I'd
go down 3-4 hook sizes to make the rib tight, assuming your sweater
would have ribs on it somewhere.

Leah

Leah,

Thanks. : ) I'll have to keep that in mind.

2 Lots of Circular Knitting Needles on ebay + an Addi Turbo circular on auction M.Safier Marketplace 0 January 21st 08 02:19 AM
question about circular needles Starla Torres Yarn 4 May 3rd 05 12:59 AM
Circular needles Sarah Carter Yarn 13 February 26th 05 07:05 PM
Circular Knit Stripes modiste Yarn 5 February 4th 05 07:19 AM
Circular Shawl Hari Machine Knit 4 February 28th 04 09:07 PM