Comm- spirit and collage words on sale

Old September 13th 04, 04:22 PM
LasImpPan

Default Comm- spirit and collage words on sale

For the first time ever we are going to do a big UNMOUNTED grab bag of spirit
and collage words. The retail value of this grab bag will be over $60.00 . It
will have at least 20 words in it. Some of them will include words like, art,
spirit, journal, log, hope, courage, freindship, love, beauty, strength,
imagine, vision, asia, England, and tons and tons more. Not all words will be
in each bag. Each bag will be unique. These words UM sell retail for us each
day at $2.75 and $3.15 each. I will include some of each size in each grab
bag. The price will be way under wholesale. It will be $25.00 each that is
going to be less than $1.25 a word. This will include free shipping for the
USA . All international orders the shipping will be $5.00 global Priority.
We accept paypal, all major Credit cards and MO for this sale.
Please email me to save you a bag so we can start pressing yours now. All
rubber is new, first quality and deeply etched. You can check out some of the
words that may be in your grab bag at our web site...www.lasimppan.com click
on collage or do a search with our search on the home page.
Our paypal account is
You can either call me if you need to give us credit card info or email it to
us in two mailings.
I have some of these grab bags ready to ship out immediately!

Thank you
Denyse and Laura Duhaime
Lasting Impressions with Panache
2 Juniper Lane