Site Update

Old February 7th 05, 05:01 PM
Kate Dicey

Default Site Update

I just posted a big update for my web site, so if you have things
bookmarked, you might like to check them...

There are several new pages, and the index pages have been updated.
There are several minor changes on other pages. As usual, if you spot
an anomaly or mistake, let me know and I'll do what I can to correct it.
I have a few more pix to put up (I'm hoping to get permission to put
up one of the lass wearing the beaded dress, as well as some of Gez in
his Town Crier outfit, and some of the Redcoats in action).

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old February 8th 05, 02:27 AM
bckwrds

Kate, you are one busy woman! And such talent. Loved the
wedding pictures and the dresses were so unique. Thanks for
sharing!

Donna

Old February 8th 05, 09:52 AM
Barbara Raper

I enjoy visiting your pages!
Barbara in FL & SC

" I just posted a big update for my web site, explore!

Old February 8th 05, 10:32 AM
Kate Dicey

bckwrds wrote:

Kate, you are one busy woman! And such talent. Loved the
wedding pictures and the dresses were so unique. Thanks for
sharing!

Donna

You're welcome!

At the moment I'm working on a cape for the town crier, and need to do a
couple of pairs of trousers for my MS customer in the wheelchair...

Old February 8th 05, 10:33 AM
Kate Dicey

Barbara Raper wrote:

I enjoy visiting your pages!
Barbara in FL & SC

" I just posted a big update for my web site, explore!

That's what I like to hear!

Old February 8th 05, 12:50 PM
Kate Dicey

IMS wrote:

Well done, Kate. I spent 1/2 hour wandering around your site last
night, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Oh, good!

Looks like you're up to several sewing machines now, too

Not all those on the site are mine or live here, and a couple of mine
are not up there yet... I'm up to 10 of my own!

Old February 8th 05, 05:03 PM
CySew

Love the updates.
Emily

Old February 8th 05, 05:26 PM
Kate Dicey

CySew wrote:
Love the updates.
Emily

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Site Update Kate Dicey Quilting 6 February 8th 05 10:55 AM
Some new stuff up on my site very soon & a little update partly OT rainbow Beads 2 March 20th 04 04:25 AM
Quilt site update calendar Aprshowers Quilting 0 November 20th 03 06:48 PM
Kickwheel and treadle wheel plan site update.......... Randy Pottery 3 August 15th 03 12:03 AM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM